(单词翻译:单击)
Overblake asks...
Overblake问道:
"How do I stop saying 'YOLO,' 'bae,' 'swag,' et cetera?"
“怎么能不再说‘人生只有一次’、‘最亲爱的’、‘有范儿’等词汇?”
Who even says "YOLO" anymore? That's, like-I don't know. It's old.
现在谁还说“人生只有一次”这种话啊?我不知道 。那过时了 。
Program your mind to not use those words.
让你的大脑不再使用这些词 。
(slowly) Just stop saying it. Think before you speak.
(缓慢地)不要再说就好了 。三思而后言 。
I suggest that you slap yourself every time you say the word, because that's what everybody else wants to do.
我的建议是,每次你说这些词时都打自己一巴掌,因为这是所有人都想做的事 。
Talk to your friends in a normal voice. "Hey, guys! What's up?"
用正常的声音和朋友说话,比如:“嗨,伙计们!有什么事吗?”
You should just say it by words, not by that name. You should say, "You only live once."
你应该把每个词说清楚,而不是用简写 。你应该说:“人生只有一次 。”
Just come up with some new fun words to say.
想想有趣的新词 。
That's so hard. You got to pick up new phrases like "for suresies"-that's a good one.
这太难了 。你要选一些新短语,比如“当然”, 这个就不错 。
Try and change your vocabulary. Stop hanging around people who say "YOLO" and "bae" and "swag."
尽量去改变你的用词 。不要再和说“人生只有一次”、“最亲爱的”和“有范儿”这些词的人一起玩了 。
You're already infected. There's no going back. You're gonna have to just go into isolation for a while. Go in the woods. Find yourself. Learn a new language where you don't know "YOLO," "bae," or "swag."
你已经受影响了 。没办法回头了 。你要和外界隔离一段时间 。去丛林 。找到你自己 。学习一种新语言,里面没有“人生只有一次”、“最亲爱的”和“有范儿”这种词 。
Stop using any internet or any social media or any technology for about a week. Then you will be refreshed. You will feel like a human being and not like a washing machine.
一周内不要上网、不要登陆社交媒体或用任何技术 。这会使你恢复精神 。你会觉得自己活得像个人而不是洗衣机 。
Thanks for watching Advice on the React channel.
谢谢大家收看React频道的建议栏目 。
Don't miss out. Subscribe.
不要错过 。订阅吧 。
Want us to answer your questions? Then leave them in the comments.
想让我们回答你的问题?那就在评论里留下你的问题 。
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye, and no more "YOLO," "swag," and "bae," unless you're trying to sound dumb.
再见,不要再说“人生只有一次”、“最亲爱的”和“有范儿”,除非你想让自己显得很傻 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载