(单词翻译:单击)
Bobba Fetti, the best name invented, wants to know...
博巴·菲蒂想知道……这是最棒的用户名,
"My BF doesn't like Star Wars." Break up with him now! I'm just kidding. "Should I break up with him?" Yes.
“我男朋友不喜欢《星球大战》” 。现在就和他分手!我是开玩笑的 。“我应该和他分手吗?”应该 。
That's not a reason to break up.
这并不是分手的理由 。
It doesn't seem to me like a real reason to break up with somebody.
对我来说这并不是分手的理由 。
No! It's his opinion, okay?
不应该!这是他的观点 。
Everybody has different likes and dislikes. So give him a chance.
每个人都有喜欢和不喜欢的东西 。给他次机会 。
No. Just because he doesn't like what you like or you don't like what he likes doesn't mean you have to break up with him.
不应该 。只是因为他不喜欢你喜欢的东西,或者你不喜欢他喜欢的东西,并不意味着你一定要和他分手 。
Tie him down for a couple Star Wars episodes. Maybe he won't like them. But I can't understand people that don't like Star Wars.
让他看几部《星球大战》的电影 。也许他不会喜欢 。不过我不理解为什么有人不喜欢《星球大战》 。
If he doesn't like Star Wars, why are you with him in the first place?
如果他不喜欢《星球大战》,那你一开始为什么要和他交往呢?
Honestly, Star Wars is genius. Break up.
说实话,《星球大战》是神作 。所以和他分手吧 。
What, does he got a screw loose someplace?
什么,他是哪根筋不对吗?
Yeah, I think it's time to chase him out the door!
应该,我认为现在是时候把他赶出门外了!
Based upon your name, I think the answer to that question is yes.
从你的名字来看,我想这个问题的答案是应该 。
If he's willing to watch Star Wars with you, then no, do not break up with him. But if he's not, break up with him right away.
如果他愿意和你一起看《星球大战》,那就不和他分手 。但是如果他不和你一起看,那就马上和他分手 。
100,000% yes. Is he a Trekkie? I'll break his kneecaps if he's a Trekkie and THEN break up with him. (shudders)
百分之十万应该 。他是星际迷吗?如果他是星际迷,我会打断他的腿,然后和他分手 。(抽动)
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载