(单词翻译:单击)
ChrisMaxCraft 18 asks:
ChrisMaxCraft 18问道:
"Burrito or taco?"
“墨西哥卷饼还是墨西哥玉米卷?”
A burrito inside of a taco.
在墨西哥玉米卷里加墨西哥卷饼 。
A Double-Decker Taco from Taco Bell. It's a burrito AND a taco.
塔可钟餐厅的双层墨西哥玉米卷 。那是墨西哥卷饼加墨西哥玉米卷的组合 。
I prefer a burrito.
我更喜欢墨西哥卷饼 。
I like burritos myself.
我个人喜欢墨西哥卷饼 。
Burrito, 100%. Hands down, burrito.
当然是墨西哥卷饼 。传下去,墨西哥卷饼 。
I'm feeling burrito today. Breakfast burrito! Now I'm hungry, thanks.
我今天想吃墨西哥卷饼 。早餐吃墨西哥卷饼!因为你的问题,我现在感觉饿了 。
I like tacos.
我喜欢墨西哥玉米卷 。
Taco! You gotta have the crunchy shell, man.
墨西哥玉米卷!外皮是酥脆的 。
Taco any day. It's easier, less messy, more sophisticated.
每天都是墨西哥玉米卷 。这个更简单,更高级 。
Tacos. I don't mean like those Taco Bell tacos, I mean like from the corner tacos. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
墨西哥玉米卷 。我说的不是塔可钟餐厅的那种墨西哥玉米卷,而是街角卖的那个墨西哥玉米卷 。你知道我在说什么吗?我想你知道我在说什么 。
Tacos are good. It's easier to make. With the burrito, you have to make it wrap, you gotta be all fancy with it. A taco, you just go...
墨西哥玉米卷很好 。这个做起来更简单 。墨西哥卷饼要包起来,包的还要好看 。而墨西哥玉米卷只要这样就行了 。
Jenny—Loves—Potatoes—me too, Jenny.
这个问题来自用户詹妮喜欢土豆,詹妮,我也喜欢土豆 。
"How do I get my family to be less wasteful?"
“我怎么能让我的家人不那么浪费?”
If it's with clothes and stuff like that, you can give it away to charity.
如果你说的是衣服这类物品,那你可以捐给慈善机构 。
Try to make them not leave the water running while they brush their teeth.
试着让你的家人在刷牙时不要一直开着水龙头 。
A simple way to do that is tell your family you can't use any energy, almost, for the whole day.
简单的方法是告诉你的家人你们一整天都不能使用任何能源 。
Just try to make them more aware of what they're wasting. Try to make them value what they have.
试着让他们更清楚地意识到他们在浪费什么 。试着让他们珍惜他们所拥有的 。
Maybe recycle or have different waste bins so that they don't waste as much as whatever they're doing.
也许可以回收再利用,或是使用不同的垃圾箱,这样他们就不会像现在这样浪费了 。
I guess micro-management is the best way. Just stay on top of them. It's gonna be a job for you, but just do that.
我认为微观管理是最好的方法 。了解他们的情况 。那是你的工作,就这样做 。
You have set by example. You can't just do it by lecture.
你要以身作则 。你不能光说不做 。
Demonstrate from your end first and kind of educate them in each area.
首先你来亲自展示一下,然后在各个方面指导他们 。
You have to care enough about them and care enough about being less wasteful to make it important enough in your life to where that spills over into theirs.
你要足够关心他们,足够关心减少浪费,让这成为你生活中足够重要的部分,然后渐渐影响到他们 。
Montse Moreles asks:
蒙特塞·摩勒斯问道:
"What do I do if I come across a velociraptor?"
“如果我遇到迅猛龙怎么办?”
Call the science museum 'cause those are extinct.
打电话给科学博物馆,因为迅猛龙已经灭绝了 。
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! There's NO dinosaurs in this earth!
这怎么可能?!这个地球上根本就没有迅猛龙!
Run. As fast as you can.
跑 。尽可能跑快点 。
Run. They are deadly creatures.
跑 。它们是致命的生物 。
First of all, you Snapchat it. Second of all, you run.
首先,给它们拍照并上传到Snapchat上 。然后,跑 。
Run and hide because there's no way you're gonna be able to kill that thing.
跑开并躲起来,因为你不可能杀了它 。
Man, I have bad dreams about this all the time. You need to run. Run for your life. Don't look behind you.
我一直在做这种恶梦 。你要跑 。逃命去吧 。不要向后看 。
Try and hide behind a very heavy wooden door.
尽量藏在沉重木门的后面 。
If you ever come across one, that means you're in Jurassic World. Go under things where it can't really attack you.
如果你遇到了迅猛龙,这意味着你在侏罗纪世界 。躲到它无法袭击你的地方去 。
What I would do is I would cry, but I don't suggest you do that. I don't think they respond well to tears.
要是我的话我肯定会哭,不过我建议你不要这么做 。我认为它们不会因为你的眼泪而放过你 。
Splash water in its face. Something that would stun it or hurt it.
向它的脸上洒水 。把会打晕它或伤到它的东西扔过去 。
If you can find one, take a picture of it! Put it on YouTube for Pete's sake! You'll make a million bucks! Apart from that, defend yourself. I'm not sure what a "velo-kah-raptor" —(Finebros) A velociraptor. WHO?!
如果你能遇到迅猛龙,那一定要拍照!看在上帝的份上,把照片放到优兔网上!这会让你成为百万富翁的!除此以外,你要保护好自己 。我不确定那是什么 。(纠正)迅猛龙 。什么?!
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
谢谢大家观看本期建议节目 。
Don't miss out! Subscribe.
不要错过!订阅吧 。
We love answering your questions, so keep them coming.
我们喜欢回答大家的问题,所以继续提问吧 。
Bye!
再见!
Bye, I'm gonna go watch Pokemon. Watch out for those velociraptors, man.
再见,我要去看《宠物小精灵》了 。小心迅猛龙哦 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载