(单词翻译:单击)
Evan Deitrich asks:
伊凡·迪特里奇问道:
"How do I tame a skunk?"
“怎么驯服北美臭鼬?”
Woo! Skunk wrangler in the house!
哦!这里有驯养北美臭鼬的放牧人!
You can't tame a skunk!!!
你不能驯服北美臭鼬!!!
Don't tame a skunk. There's these cool things called dogs and cats.
不要去驯服北美臭鼬 。还有像狗狗和猫咪这样棒的宠物 。
Buy a toy skunk.
买一只北美臭鼬玩具 。
Get a cat that's black and white, and tell everyone it's a skunk?
养一只黑白相间的猫,告诉其他人那是北美臭鼬?
Pick up a dead roadkill one, go a taxidermist and like, get it stuffed.
捡一只被车撞死的动物,然后找动物标本剥制师给你制作一下 。
I would have the skunk de-skunked first.
我会先把北美臭鼬的臭味去掉 。
(hesitantly) Do tricks with it and give it treats?
(踌躇地)和它打闹,给它零食吃?
Give it snacks and have your presence around it, maybe wear a hazmat suit.
给它点心吃,让它感觉到周围有你的存在,可能要穿上防护衣 。
You're gonna need a lot of tomato juice for the times you fail.
你失败的时候需要很多番茄酱 。
I hope you're sponsored by a tomato juice company or something 'cause this is not gonna go well. But once a skunk knows you're an okay person, you're a cool guy, good personality, won't hurt him, you can tame him after that.
我希望有番茄汁公司之类的赞助你,因为事情不会那么顺利 。不过一旦北美臭鼬知道你是没有危险的人,你又酷个性又好,你不会伤害它,那你就能驯服它了 。
Get a baby skunk and then raise it as your own.
找一只北美臭鼬幼崽来,从小开始养它 。
If the animal is a baby when you get a hold of him give him love like you'd give a cat or a dog. I think he'll be cool.
如果是北美臭鼬幼崽,你在养它时要像对待猫咪和狗狗那样给予它爱 。我认为它会很酷的 。
If you do it and get on the news for it, I will be happy 'cause I- that's impossible.
如果你做到了而且上了新闻,那我会很开心的,因为那是不可能的事情 。
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
谢谢大家观看本期建议栏目 。
Subscribe! New shows every week.
订阅吧!每周都有一期新节目 。
Comment your questions down below.
请在下面提出问题 。
Goodbye!
再见 。
Bye, (laughs) and be careful taming that skunk.
再见(笑),在驯服北美臭鼬时要小心哦 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载