(单词翻译:单击)
Louis Coste.
路易斯·科斯特问道:
"How can I touch a rainbow?"
“怎么才能触摸彩虹? ”
When I was little, I was told, you're not supposed to touch a rainbow or else you're gonna get warts on your fingers. So I don't even think you should do that.
我小的时候,有人告诉我说不应该去触摸彩虹,否则手指上会长疣 。所以我认为你不应该那样做 。
It's just one of those things that's always gonna be out of your reach, like that pot of gold that's at the end of it somewhere.
那只是其中一件遥不可及的事情,就像在末端某个地方的那个金罐 。
Make the biggest ladder in the world and touch a rainbow.
做一个世界上最大的梯子,然后爬上去触摸彩虹 。
You'd have to have an airplane for that or a private jet. Because it's too high in the sky.
你必须要有一架飞机或私人飞机 。因为彩虹在天空非常高的地方 。
Print one out on the printer and touch that. That works.
用打印机打出一个彩虹来,然后你就可以摸到了 。这样可以办到 。
Put the Snapchat filter on your face, pretend you're touching it.
把Snapchat的滤镜放到你的脸上,假装你在触摸彩虹 。
You could take a hose and wait to see a rainbow in the hose, and then just put your hand in the hose.
你可以用塑料管,等着看彩虹出现在塑料管里,然后你就可以把手伸进去触摸彩虹了 。
Eat Skittles.
吃彩虹糖 。
Go buy a bag of Skittles and just settle on that.
去买一袋彩虹糖就解决了 。
Open a pack of Skittles. Touch the rainbow! Taste the rainbow!
打开一袋彩虹糖 。这样你既能触摸彩虹,又能品尝彩虹!
Bethylina Jordan asks...
贝丝琳娜·乔丹问道:
"Losing weight is hard! Any tips?"
“减肥太难了!大家有没有什么建议?”
Now, that's a tough one.
这是件很难的事情 。
It sounds so easy, but don't eat bad food.
虽然听起来很简单,不过我认为不要吃垃圾食品很有效 。
Cut out the Hot Cheetos, the soda, the pizza.
不要再吃Hot Cheetos,苏打汽水和批萨这种食物 。
Don't eat as much, and ask a doctor for a diet.
不要吃太多,在饮食问题上咨询一下医生的意见 。
Weight Watchers has a wonderful program.
慧俪轻体有一套很不错的计划 。
Portion control is the key. If you like a certain type of meat, cut 'em thinner.
关键是要控制份量 。如果你喜欢一种肉类,那就减少摄入量 。
Somehow we have to discipline ourselves to take smaller portions.
我们必须要严格要求自己减少食用的份量 。
I'm just gonna tell you what my mom does every single day. She does the CrossFit.
我要告诉你我妈妈每天做的事情 。她每天都练习CrossFit 。
Have a little device that says how many steps you take.
利用可以告诉你步数的那种设备 。
Eat healthy, I guess, and just work out.
我认为健康饮食很有效 。
Going to the gym and working out. Also, don't drink your calories.
去健身房锻炼 。另外,不要喝高热量饮料 。
Eat lots of vegetables, exercise, lay off the muffins and the donuts.
多吃蔬菜,多锻炼,不要再吃松饼和甜甜圈了 。
It's 80% what you eat and 20% working out. Eating healthy is the main thing to do. And then just stay healthy. Try to stay active an hour a day.
减肥的80%在于吃,20%在于锻炼 。最主要的是要确保饮食健康 。然后要保持健康 。尽量每天坚持锻炼一个小时 。
Cut out all processed foods. They have way too much sugar in them. Eat whole food plant-based diet, and get out there and exercise.
不要再吃加工食品了 。那些食品里含糖量太高了 。要吃纯植物性饮食,坚持锻炼 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载