(单词翻译:单击)
Jss_basketball4life.
Jss_basketball4life问道 。
Ball is life. Yeah, I know, right.
篮球就是生命 。对,我知道,没错 。
"How should you react if you see your favorite celebrity?"
“看到自己最喜欢的明星应该作何反应?”
Don't embarrass yourself.
不要让自己尴尬 。
Try and play it cool.
尽量保持沉着冷静 。
Definitely play it cool. You won't want to startle them. Just approach them quietly or calmly if you want to.
一定要保持冷静 。你不想吓到他们 。只要悄悄地或沉着地靠近他们,如果你想的话 。
But just stay really calm and not cry. Like, I've seen girls cry over Taylor Swift. Like, come on.
要保持冷静,不要叫喊 。我看到过女孩大喊泰勒·斯威夫特 。
Just tell 'em, "Hey, hi, how you doin'? I really like what you do. I'm one of your fans."
只要跟他们说,“嗨,你怎么样?我非常喜欢你的作品 。我是你的粉丝 。”
You should say hi or you should faint.
你应该打招呼或者晕倒 。
You should ask them for your autograph, but not that hyper.
你应该向他们要签名,但不应该兴奋过度 。
"Oh my gosh! It's Kim Kardashian! Aah!" No. Don't act like you're a crazed fan.
“哦我的天哪!是金·卡戴珊!啊!”不要这样 。不要表现得像个疯狂的粉丝 。
Try not to be super-screamy. Don't try and get attention towards them, 'cause then they'll be bombarded by 500 other people.
尽量不要高声尖叫 。不要让他们引起注意,因为那样会让他们被另外500人包围 。
Just treat them like a normal person. Just be like, "Hey, what's up? I really like your stuff."
要像对待普通人一样对待他们 。只要说,“嗨,你好吗?我非常喜欢你的作品 。”
Treat them like a normal person. Don't freak out.
像对普通人一样对待他们 。不要极度兴奋 。
Have fun with it. 'Cause if it's your favorite celebrity, enjoy it.
享受其中的乐趣 。如果那是你最喜欢的明星,那就享受吧 。
Go crazy, go up to them, and give them a big hug.
发狂,奔向他们,给他们一个大大的拥抱 。
Take the picture with the celeb. You're gonna be like, "Can I take a picture with you?" You'll be like, "Selfie!"
拍下明星的照片 。你要说,“我能和你拍张照吗?”然后说,“自拍!”
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载