(单词翻译:单击)
Sharon S wants to know:
Sharon S想知道:
"How do you handle losing a pet?"
“如何应对失去宠物的情况?”
Aww.
啊 。
Ooh, that's a tough one.
哦,这很难 。
Talk to your parents about it. They'll know what to do.
和你的父母谈谈 。他们知道应该怎么做 。
Think of what it really likes and make a memorial for it.
想想它真正喜欢什么,为它做个纪念 。
It happened to me many years ago when I was a kid. I just got another pet.
很多年前,在我还是孩子的时候就发生过这种事 。我又养了只宠物 。
I would get another pet.
我会再养只宠物 。
You can get a new pet and just name it after the other one that you lost.
你可以养只新宠物,名字还用你失去的那只宠物的名字 。
Pictures are always great. You have good memories. Be close with your family. Talk about the pet.
照片总是很棒的 。你拥有美好的回忆 。亲近家人 。聊聊那只宠物 。
If you have any pictures of your pet, make a scrap book. Make a collage. Hang it in your room or something.
如果你有宠物的照片,你可以做本剪贴簿 。做幅拼贴画 。将它挂在你的房间里或其他地方 。
Just do something to take your mind off things. You can watch The Hunger Games. That always helps.
做些能转移你注意力的事情 。你可以看《饥饿游戏》 。那总是有帮助的 。
The best way to handle it is try to take your mind off of it by doing other things. Go out, have a bike ride, hang out with your family, play a board game, watch a movie together.
最好的处理方法是做其他的事情,转移注意力 。你可以外出游玩,去骑自行车,和家人一起出去玩,玩棋盘游戏,一起看电影 。
We're all human and you have to allow yourself a time to grieve. But there's many things in life, so you got to move on from there.
我们都是人,你必须给自已悲伤的时间 。但生活中还有很多事情,所以你要继续前行 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载
