公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第588期:拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲(1)
日期:2020-07-21 13:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, good morning to all of you.
各位早上好。
And let me, first of all, congratulate what you have demonstrated right now an agility in transforming yourself.
首先,请允许我对你们在改造自己的过程中所表现出的敏捷性表示祝贺。
You looked a little bit dark, a little bit gray.
你们看起来有点暗,有点灰。
You look fantastically transparent and full of beautiful umbrellas in the back.
你们看起来非常透明,背后还有很多漂亮的雨伞。
And thank you chairman for introducing the rain.
另外还要感谢主持人介绍下雨。
It is a great honor to return to IIT and celebrate together.
很荣幸回到伊利诺伊理工大学和各位一起庆祝。
I would like to thank President Anderson for his kind invitation.
我要感谢安德逊校长的诚挚邀请。
To thank faculty members, board members, students, parents, grandparents, family members.
要感谢各位教职员工、董事会成员、学生、各位父母、祖父母和家人。

拉加德2015伊利诺伊理工大学毕业演讲

And I would like to thank you for your patience and warm welcome.
还要感谢你们的耐心和热情欢迎。
Let me start with a full disclosure.
接下来我要从一个充分披露开始。
Back many years ago, I was indeed a member of the international advisory council of IIT,
许多年前,我确实是伊利诺伊理工大学国际咨询委员会的成员,
but this is not the reason why I want to disclose fully.
但这不是我想充分披露的原因。
Fully disclosure of my highly personal interest in today's ceremony.
充分披露我个人对今天典礼的最高热情。
I am the proud mother of one of the 2,591 graduates whose accomplishments are being recognized today.
我是一位自豪的母亲,我的孩子也是今天被认可的2591名优异毕业生中的一员。
And as an immensely proud mum... as an immensely proud mum,
作为一位非常自豪的母亲...作为一位非常自豪的母亲,
I would like to extend a special welcome to all families and friends who are joining this wonderful commencement exercise.
我要特别欢迎所有参加这次精彩毕业典礼的家人和朋友。
It's a joyous moment for all of us.
这是我们所有人的快乐时光。

分享到