公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第459期:扎克伯格2017哈佛毕业演讲(3)
日期:2017-05-29 11:31

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

I didn't end up getting kicked out -- I did that to myself.
我没有被开除,我想办法留下来了。
Priscilla and I started dating. And,
普莉希拉开始和我约会。
you know, that movie made it seem like Facemash was so important to starting Facebook. It wasn't.
你们知道,那部电影(《社交网络》)说的Facemash对创造脸书好像很重要似的,其实并没有。
But without Facemash I never would've met Priscilla,
但是没有Facemash的话,我就遇不到普莉希拉了。
and Priscilla is the most important person in my life, so you could still say it was the most important thing I built in my time here.
她是我生命中最重要的人,所以从这个角度来说,Facemash的确算是我人生中做出的最重要的一样东西。
We have all started lifelong friendships here, and some of us even families.
在这里,我们会结交到一生的挚友,甚至有的以后会成为家人。
That's why I'm so grateful to this place. Thanks, Harvard.
这就是为什么我对这里如此感激。真的谢谢你,哈佛!
Today I want to talk about purpose.
今天我想谈谈目标,
But I'm not here to give you the standard commencement about finding your purpose.
但是我不是来给你们做一些形式化的宣言,告诉你们如何发现目标。
扎克伯格

We're millennials. We'll try to do that instinctively.
我们是千禧一代,我们会出于直觉和本能发现目标。
Instead, I'm here to tell you that finding your purpose isn't enough.
今天我站在这里要说的是,仅仅发现目标还不够,
The challenge for our generation is to create a world where everyone has a sense of purpose.
我们这代人面临的挑战,是创造一个人人都能有使命感的世界。
One of my favorite stories is when JFK went to go visit the NASA space center,
我最喜欢的一个故事:约翰·F·肯尼迪访问美国宇航局太空中心时,
and he saw a janitor holding a broom and he asked what he was doing. The janitor replied:
看到了一个拿着扫帚的看门人,他走过去问这人在干什么。看门人回答说:
"Mr. President, I'm helping put a man on the moon".
“总统先生,我正在为把一个人送往月球而贡献自己的一份力量。”
Purpose is that feeling that you are part of something bigger than yourself, that you are needed, and that you have something better ahead to work for.
目标使你们意识到你们比自己更强大更被需要着,目标是你们需要更为之努力的东西,
Purpose is what creates true happiness.
它能创造真正的快乐。
and you're graduating at a time when this is especially important.
今天,你在这个特别重要的时代毕业了。

演讲视频

马克·扎克伯格在哈佛大学2017年366届毕业典礼上发表演讲。演讲中谈到创业建议、对自己恋情回顾、建立平等平权的新型社会以及创造一个人人都有目标的世界的三种方式等话题。


分享到