公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第473期:娜塔丽·波特曼2015哈佛毕业演讲(2)
日期:2019-09-04 18:51

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

Today I feel much like I did when I came to Harvard Yard as a freshman in 1999.
我今天的感受跟我99年初到哈佛成为新生时的心情一样。
When you guys were, to my continued shocked and horror, still in kindergarten.
说起这件事我还是很震惊,当时你们还上幼儿园呢。
I felt like there had been some mistake,
我感觉肯定是哪里出了错,
that I wasn't smart enough to be in this company, and that every time I opened my mouth.
我每次开口说话时,感觉我的智商不配来这。
I would have to prove that I wasn't just dumb actress.
我必须要证明我不知是个白痴女演员。
So I start with an apology. This won't be very funny.
所以我要先道个歉。这场演讲不会太搞笑。
I'm not a comedian. And I didn't get a ghost writer.
我不是个笑星,我也没找写手代笔。

娜塔丽·波特曼2015哈佛毕业演讲

But I am here to tell you today. Harvard is giving you all diplomas tomorrow. You are here for a reason.
不过今天我在这里是要告诉你们,哈佛明天就要给你们毕业证书了。你们到这里是有原因的。
Sometimes your insecurities and your inexperience may lead you, too,
有时你的不自信和无经验也会导致你
to embrace other people's expectations, standards, or values.
去接受别人的期待、标准或价值。
But you can harness that inexperience to carve out your own path,
但你们要知道,无经验可以造就你们自己的路,
one that is free of the burden of knowing how things are supposed to be,
一条没有“事情本应怎样做”之负担的路,
a path that is defined by its own particular set of reasons.
一条由你自己的理由来定义的路。

演讲视频

娜塔丽·波特曼2015哈佛毕业演讲。


分享到