公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第587期:米歇尔·奥巴马2015欧柏林学院毕业演讲(14)
日期:2020-07-14 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

So get out there and volunteer on campaigns, and then hold the folks you elect accountable.
所以,走出去,主动参与竞选活动,让你选出来的人负责。
Follow what's happening in your city hall, your statehouse, Washington, D.C.
关注市政厅,州议会大厦和华盛顿的事务。
Better yet, run for office yourself. Get in there. Shake things up. Don't be afraid.
更好的方法是自己竞选。参与竞选。振作起来。不要害怕。
And get out and vote in every election
走出去,在每场选举中投票,
not just the big national ones that get all the attention, but every single election.
不仅仅是全民关注的国家级竞选,而应该是每一场竞选。
Make sure the folks who represent you share your values and aspirations.
确保代表你的人认同你的价值观和理想。
See, that is how you will rise above the noise and shape the revolutions of your time.
看,这样你就可以高于这些噪音,塑造你们时代的革命。

米歇尔·奥巴马2015欧柏林学院毕业演讲

That is how you will have a meaningful journey on those clamorous highways of life.
这样你将在喧嚣的人生道路上进行有意义的旅程。
And, graduates, that is how you will carry on the proud legacy of this great institution for generations to come.
还有,毕业生们,这样可以确保这个伟大学院引以为傲的遗产,可以代代相传。
So, again, I'm proud of you all. I am confident in your ability to do amazing things.
我再一次为你们所有人感到骄傲。我对你们的能力充满信心,相信你们创造辉煌。
And I'm honored to be here to share the beginning of the next phase of that journey with you.
我很荣幸能在这里和你们一起共同开启你们人生的下一段旅程。
We will be there with you every step of the way. So go out there and make it happen.
我们将陪伴你们走过每一步。所以,走出去,去实现它吧。
Thank you all. I wish you the best of luck. God bless.
谢谢大家。祝你们好运。上帝保佑你们。

分享到