公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第427期:丹泽尔2011宾夕法尼亚大学(11)
日期:2016-11-04 10:02

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

How many ghosts are going to be around your bed when your time comes?.

在你离开这个世界的时候会有多少这样的幽魂围在你的床沿?

You invested a lot in your education And people invested in you.

你们在教育上投入了很多别人也在你身上投入了很多

And let me tell you the world needs your talents.

而且让我告诉你这个世界需要你的才华

Man, does it ever I just got back from Africa, like just 2 days ago.

从未如此迫切过我两天前刚从非洲回来

So I'm rambling on this kind of jet leg I just got back from South Africa, that's a beautiful country.

所以我现在是在时差影响下 胡言乱语我刚从南非回来 那是一个美丽的国度

But there are places there with terrible poverty that need help And Africa is just the tip of the iceberg.

但那里有些地方仍然非常贫穷 需要帮助而且非洲只是冰山一角

The Middle East needs your help. Japan needs your help Alabama need your help.

中东需要你们 日本需要你们阿拉巴马州需要你们

Tennessee need your help Louisiana needs your help.

田纳西州需要你们路易斯安那州需要你们

Philadelphia needs your help The world needs a lot, and we need it from you.

费城需要你们这个世界需要很多 我们同样需要

We really do, we need it from you young people I mean, I'm not speaking for the rest of us up here.

我们真的需要 需要你们在座的各位年轻人我不代表其他坐在台上面的人

But I know I'm getting a little grayer we need it from you, the young people.

但是我知道自己已经老了 也有白头发了我们需要你们 在座的年轻人

Because, remember this So you gotta get out there.

请记住出去闯吧

You gotta give it everything you've got whether it's your time, your talent, your prayers, or your treasures.

你要投入自己的一切不论是你的时间还是才华 祈福还是财富

Because remember this You'll never see a U-Haul behind a hearse.

因为你要记住灵车后面不会有搬家卡车

I'll say it again You'll never see a U-Haul behind a hearse.

我再说一遍灵车后面不会有搬家卡车

人物简介和演讲视频

人物简介


丹泽尔·华盛顿是好莱坞最著名也是身价最高的黑人影星。

在演讲中,他用平易近人且风趣幽默的言语,在全校师生面前侃侃而谈。他提出了自己对毕业生们的建议——向前倒,并举出了自己和若干名人的真实经历来印证这一点,并鼓励学生们不要害怕失败,勇敢向前,终有一天,心中的理想与目标将得以实现。


分享到