公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第40期:比尔盖茨夫妇于斯坦福大学(21)
日期:2014-12-15 06:31

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

So here is our appeal to you all.
我们呼吁你们所有人
As you leave Stanford,
在离开斯坦福之后
take all your genius and your optimism and your empathy,
使用你们所有的天分 乐观和同情心
and go change the world in ways that will make millions of people optimistic.
以一种能让无数人感到乐观的方式去改变世界
You don't have to rush.
你们不用立刻做到
You have careers to launch and debts to pay and spouses to meet and marry.
你们还要开始职业生涯 还要还债 还要找对象结婚
That's plenty enough for right now.
现在你们可以放手去干这些
But in the course of your lives,
但在你们生命的过程中
perhaps without any plan on your part,
或许就在不经意间
you will see suffering that's going to break your heart.
你就会看到让你心碎的人间苦难
And when it happens, don't turn away from it.
看到这种情况时 不要转过脸去
That's the moment that change is born.
直面它 这就是孕育改变的时刻
Congratulations and good luck to the class of 2014!
祝贺2014届毕业生 祝你们好运

人物简介和演讲视频

人物简介
本视频是比尔·盖茨和夫人梅琳达·盖茨在斯坦福大学2014年毕业典礼上的演讲。整个演讲以“乐观”为主线,强调了他们对科技的乐观态度,以及对世界美好未来的乐观态度。盖茨夫妇轮流讲述了自己的亲身经历和故事,告诉学生应该站在他人的立场上,感同身受那些处境不及自己的人,尽自己所能去帮助那些需要帮助的人,让全世界所有人类同胞都有一样的美好未来。

分享到