公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第549期:马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲(14)
日期:2020-02-24 14:40

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

No. 7: Dissect your successes and reciprocity of gratitude.
第七点:剖析你们的成功和感激的互惠性。
We so often focus on failure, don't we?
我们总是太过于关注失败,不是吗?
We study failure. We obsess with failure.
我们研究失败。我们对失败耿耿于怀。
We dissect failure and our failures.
我们剖析失败本身以及我们遭遇的各种失败。
We dissect them so much. We end up intoxicated with them to the point of disillusion.
我们如此沉迷于剖析失败,乃至最后无法自拔,终于幻灭。
When we write in our diary, usually? When we're depressed.
我们通常什么时候写日记?当我们沮丧的时候。
What do we gossip about? Other people's flaws and limitations.
我们都八卦些什么?别人的缺陷和短处。
We can dissect ourselves into self-loathing if we're not careful.
如果不当心,我们就会剖析自己直到自我嫌弃。

马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲

I find that most of the times our obsession with what is wrong just seems breeding more wrong, more failure.
我发现多数时候我们对错误的过分痴迷似乎只会制造更多的错误,更多的失败。
Now the easiest way to dissect success is through gratitude.
要剖析成功,最简单的方法就是感恩。
Giving thanks for that which we do have, for what is working, appreciating the simple things we sometimes take for granted.
感谢我们所拥有的,感谢那些进展顺利的事情,珍惜那些我们有时视作理所当然的普通事物。
We give thanks for these things, and that gratitude reciprocates, creating more to be thankful for.
我们感激这些东西,而且这种感激之情会回报我们,创造出更多值得感恩的事情。
It's really simple and it works.
就是这么简单,而且很管用。
I'm not saying being denial of your failures.
我不是说要否认失败。
No, we can learn from them too, but only if we look at them constructively,
不是的,我们也能够从失败中学到东西,但只有当我们积极看待失败,
as a means to reveal what we are good at, what we can get better at, what we do succeed at.
把它们作为一种展现我们所擅长的、能做更好的、成功做到的事情的途径时才会如此。

演讲视频

马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲

分享到