公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第545期:马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲(10)
日期:2020-02-14 14:07

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

My point is I should not have been in that scene; I shouldn't come back.
我要说的是,我不该出现在那个场景里,我不该回去。
I should have exited screen left and never come back.
我应该从屏幕的左边退场,不再返回。
But back then, making my first film, getting invited back to the set,
但在当时,那是我的第一部电影,被邀请返回片场,
cashing that check and having a ball, I wanted more screen time.
兑现那张支票,举办舞会,我想要拍更多的镜头。
I wanted to be in the scene longer and more and come back into the scene, right?
我想在电影场景里多待会儿,想要返回到里面。
But I shouldn't have been there: Wooderson shouldn't have been there.
但我本不该在那儿:伍德森本不该在那儿。

马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲

It is just as important where we are not as it is where we are.
我们不在的地方和我们所在的地方同样重要。
The first step that leads to our identity in life is usually not "I know who I am."
要确定我们在生活中的身份,首先要做的通常不是“我知道我是谁”。
I know who I am. That's not the first step.
我知道我是谁,那不是第一步。
The first step's usually "I know who I am not." Process of elimination.
第一步通常是“我知道我不是谁”。这是一个不断清减的过程。
Defining ourselves by what we are not is the first step that leads us to really knowing who we are.
根据我们不是谁来定义我们自己,这是引导我们真正了解我们是谁的第一步。

演讲视频

马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲

分享到