公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第493期:克里斯托弗·诺兰2015普林斯顿大学毕业演讲(10)
日期:2019-10-14 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

And in the great tradition of these speeches,
同样,在演讲这一伟大传统中,
generally what happens is the speaker says something along the lines of you need to chase your dreams.
通常情况下,演讲者会说一些类似于“你们需要追逐你们的梦想”的话。
But I'm not going to say that because I don't believe it.
但我不会这么说,因为我不相信这一点。
I don't want you to chase your dreams. I want you to chase your reality.
我不希望你们追逐你们的梦想。我想要你们追寻你们的现实。
And I want you to understand that you chase your reality not at the expense of your dreams,
我希望你们明白,你们追求现实并非以梦想为代价,
but as the foundation of your dreams.
而是以梦想为基础。
It's very very important that you take the elevator position that you have achieved over these four year.
非常非常重要的是,你们像搭载电梯一样得到提升,在过去的四年中你们已有所成就。

克里斯托弗·诺兰2015普林斯顿大学毕业演讲

The advantage is that this fantastic education is conferred on you,
接受了如此优质的教育是你们的优势,
and you do everything you can with it to improve the world, to improve reality,
你们要尽自己所能去改进这个世界,改善现实,
in whatever field you're going off to work in.
无论你们要去哪个领域工作。
I think looking at fundamentals, looking at how people are really affected by what you do.
我认为要重视基础,明白人们是如何被你的行为所影响的。
I think you have limitless potential.
我认为你们有无限的潜力。
And there's been a certain amount of talk about Batman.
关于蝙蝠侠有很多讨论。
But nobody's pointed out the most important thing about Bruce Wayne,
但是关于布鲁斯·韦恩的最重要的一点,却没有什么人关注,
which is, yes, he attended Princeton, but he didn't graduate.
那就是他曾就读于普林斯顿大学,但没有毕业。
He didn't graduate, and so as of tomorrow you are all already better than Batman.
他没有毕业,所以明天,你们就都已经比蝙蝠侠强了。
You do me great honor by inviting me here to be a part of this very very important time in your lives.
你们邀请我来参与到你们生命中这个非常非常重要的时刻,我感到非常荣幸。
I am so excited for your future and so very grateful for you inviting me here.
我为你们的未来感到兴奋,也非常感激你们邀请我来这里。
And I wish you all the best tomorrow and indeed with the rest of your lives. Thank you very much.
我祝福你们前途光明,也祝福你们的余生一切顺利。非常感谢。

分享到