公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第626期:艾伦·艾尔达2015卡内基梅隆大学毕业演讲(10)
日期:2020-12-11 15:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Now, more than ever, I think, you need to know who you are and what you believe in, and who you are is a tough one.
我认为,你们现在比以前更需要知道你们是谁,你们相信什么,而要知道你们是谁比较困难。
Because most of us have many people inside us.
因为我们大多数人是多面的。
But in your finer moments, you aspire to things that make sense.
但在你们比较开心的时刻,所追求的是有意义的事情。
Even while you're enjoying a momentary distraction,
即便你们正处于短暂的混乱,
you know that down the road, something's gonna come along that's gonna require skill, ability,
你们知道将来有些事情会发生,会需要技巧和能力,
and you're gonna know you can't wing it, so you're gonna be prepared for it.
而你们也将会知道这些事情是无法避开的,所以你们将会为此做好准备。

艾伦·艾尔达2015卡内基梅隆大学毕业演讲

You're gonna know that one of the deepest pleasures comes from knowing how to do something that's hard well and you'll be prepared;
你们要知道,最大的快乐来自于你们知道如何处理好那些难以处理的事情,而且你已准备得当,
you'll take the time that it takes to learn it.
你将会花费所需的时间去了解这一点。
We have a challenge about time now.
我们现在所面临的挑战就是时间。
So let yourself be all the youth that you are.
所以就让你们自己呈现出年轻人该有的样子吧。
But don't let them crowd out the smart one.
但不要让青春岁月蹉跎你们的聪明才智。
And as for what you believe in, values are really not so much what you say as what you do.
至于你们的信仰,价值观的确不体现在言辞上,而是体现在行动中。
The more you bring those two things into line, the easier it'll be to get where you're going.
你们越能做到言行一致,就越容易实现自己的目标。

分享到