公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第469期:扎克伯格2017哈佛毕业演讲(13)
日期:2017-06-08 11:26

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

We all get a lot meaning from our communities.
我们都从我们的社群中获得很多的意义。
Whether our communities are houses or sports teams, churches or ** groups,
无论我们的社群是邻里社区还是运动小组,教堂或**团体。
they give us that sense that we are part of something bigger, that we are not alone;
他们给我们归属感,我们属于群体的一部分,我们不是一个人,
they give us the strength to expand our horizons.
社群给了我们扩大我们的视野的力量。
And that's why it's so striking that over the past few decades, membership in all kinds of communities has declined by as much as one-quarter.
这就是为什么这几十年来各类团体的会员人数下降了四分之一的事实需要引起注意!
That's a lot of people who now need to find sense of purpose somewhere else.
现在很多人都需要在别的地方寻找生活的使命感。
扎克伯格

But I know that we can rebuild this communities and start new ones because many of you already are.
但是,我知道我们可以重建我们的社群,因为你们中许多人已经开始行动了。
I met Agnes Igoye, who's graduating today. Agnes, Where are you?
我看到了今天毕业的艾格尼丝。你在哪里,艾格尼丝?
Agnes spent her childhood navigating conflict zones with human trafficking in Uganda,
她在乌干达的冲突和贩卖人口地区度过童年时期,
and now she is trained thousands of law enforcement officials to keep communities safe.
现在她在训练数以千计的执法人员来维持社区的安全。
I met Kayla Oakley and Niha Jain, graduating today, too. Stand up, guys.
我看到凯拉和妮哈,也是今天毕业,请你们站以来。
Kayla and Niha started a non-profit that connects people suffering from chronic illnesses with people in their communities were willing to help out.
他们发起了一个非营利组织,将患有慢性疾病的人与社区内愿意帮助他们的人联系起来。
And I met David Razu Aznar, who's graduating from the Kennedy School today. David, stand up.
我看到了大卫,今天从肯尼迪政治学院毕业。大卫站起来。

演讲视频

马克·扎克伯格在哈佛大学2017年366届毕业典礼上发表演讲。演讲中谈到创业建议、对自己恋情回顾、建立平等平权的新型社会以及创造一个人人都有目标的世界的三种方式等话题。


分享到