公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第572期:梅勒迪斯·维埃拉2015波士顿大学毕业演讲(11)
日期:2020-05-26 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Stay away from affects. Better yet, be the left shark.
不要受他人影响。最好是做左边的那条鲨鱼。
Remember last Super Bowl, when the Patriots won?
还记得去年的超级碗吗,爱国者队赢的那场?
Yeah well... well you may be thinking of Tom Brady's deflated balls right now,
是的,好吧。你们现在可能想的是汤姆·布雷迪泄气的球,
but I'm thinking of Katy Perry's halftime performance.
但我想的则是凯蒂·佩里的中场表演。
She was on stage dancing with two sharks.
当时她登台与两条鲨鱼共舞。

梅勒迪斯·维埃拉2015波士顿大学毕业演讲

The shark on the right knew every dance move and performed perfectly.
右边的鲨鱼知道每一个舞步,表演得很完美。
But it was the left shark, the one who went rogue and danced to his own crazy beat, who stole the show.
但出风头的却是左边的那条鲨鱼,他太淘气了,完全只按自己疯狂的节奏来跳。
So don't ever be a conformist for convenience's sake.
所以,不要图方便而做一名循规蹈矩者。
Or as Mark Twain put it, "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
或者如马克·吐温所说:“当你发现自己站在大多数这边时,就该停下来反省了。”
Be the left shark. By the way, you can purchase that on e-Bay tonight. OK.
做左边的鲨鱼。顺便说一下,你今晚就可以在易贝网上买到那条鲨鱼。

分享到