公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第536期:马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲(1)
日期:2020-01-09 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

Congratulations, class of 2015.
恭喜你们,2015届的毕业生。
You guys and gals and young men and women are the reason I'm here.
正是因为你们这些少男少女们,我才来到了这里。
I'm really looking forward to talking with ya'll tonight.
我真的很期待今晚同你们所有人聊一聊。
You heard my dad played football here,
你们都知道我老爸曾在这里打过橄榄球,
and I believe he even graduated from here, as an extra incentive for me to come.
我相信他甚至是从这里毕业的,这是让我来到这里的另一个动机。
Short and sweet or long and salty? A sugar donut or some oatmeal?
你们是想要简短愉快的聊天呢,还是尖锐辛辣的长篇大论?甜甜圈还是燕麦粥?

马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲

Out of respect for you and your efforts in getting your degree,
出于对你们以及你们为获得学位而付出的努力的尊重,
I thought long and hard about what I could share with you tonight.
我苦思冥想了许久,想着今晚该和你们分享些什么。
You know did I want to stand up here at a podium and read you your rights?
你们以为我想站在讲台上告诉你们应享有的权利?
Did I want to come up here to share some really funny stories?
还是来这里和你们分享几个有趣的故事?
I thought about what you would want. I thought about what you might need.
我思考过你们想要什么,你们可能会需要什么。
I also thought about what I want to say and what I need to say.
我还思考过我想说什么以及我需要说什么。
Hopefully, we're both going to be happy on both accounts.
我希望能两者兼顾,皆大欢喜。
As the saying goes, take what you like, leave the rest. Thank you for having me.
俗话说得好,拿走你们喜欢的,其余的留下来。多谢邀请我。

演讲视频

马修·麦康纳2015休斯顿大学毕业演讲

分享到