公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第409期:拜登2013宾夕法尼亚大学(7)
日期:2016-10-17 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

As my brother Jim would say, "go figure" International terrorism, stateless actors, pandemic disease.

我兄弟吉姆竟然说 "没人说得清" 国际恐怖主义 无国籍行动者 大范围流行病

A political movement that can be organized from your cell phone Twitter can literally unleash a revolution.

一场政治运动可以由你们的手机来组织 毫不夸张 推特能够发动一场革命

And ground breaking journalism can be transmitted around the world from your kitchen table.

惊天动地的新闻 能从你的餐桌传播到全世界

Today's technology has transformed the way we interact with the rest of the world and among one another.

今天的科技深刻变革了 我们同自己 同世界的交流方式

There are more voices today than ever influencing governments and the course of events.

比起以往任何时候 现在都有更多声音 影响着政府及事件进程

So it should be no surprise why those who understand this world less well than you do.

所以 并不让人惊奇 那些人正是因为不能像你们一样理解这个世界

Feel uneasy But I'm not at all surprised by the confidence.

所以才会感到不安 你们如此的自信 我并不感到惊奇

You all feel today as you graduate from this great University You are so much better prepared.

你们今天都将毕业于这所伟大的大学 你们准备得如此充分

And you've already begun to change things significantly even before you've stepped off this field.

你们已经开始了对世界的深刻影响 从你们踏出这块场地之前就已开始

Just look at what's happened since you've entered high school The fundamental shift that's taken place in America.

回想你们进入高中时的情景 美国对LGBT群体(同性恋 双性恋 及跨性别者)

人物简介和演讲视频

人物简介


2013年宾夕法尼亚大学的毕业典礼上,学校请到了美国副总统拜登来为毕业生们做演说。

其中一段对于中国教育的描述引发了中国学生的关注,并引起了各种观点。


分享到