公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第470期:扎克伯格2017哈佛毕业演讲(14)
日期:2017-06-09 11:56

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

David is a former city councilor who fought to make Mexico City the first Latin American city to pass marriage equality—even before San Francisco.
大卫是前墨西哥市的议员,他领导了一场使墨西哥城成为第一个通过婚姻平等法案的拉丁美洲城市的运动,甚至比旧金山还早。
And this is my story too.
这也是我自己的故事。
A student in a dorm, connecting one community at a time, and keeping at it until one day we can connect the whole world.
一个宅在宿舍的学生,连接了一个社群,然后始终维护它,直到有一天我们连接了整个世界。
Change starts local.
改变源于我们的身边。
Even global changes start small—with people like us.
甚至全球性的改变也是源自微小的事物。
In our generation, the struggle of whether we connect more, whether we achieve our greatest opportunities, comes down to this,
在我们这一代,我们的努力能否连接更多人和事,能否把握我们最大的机遇,都归结于这一点,
your ability to build communities and create a world where every single person has a sense of purpose.
你是否有能力搭建社群并且创造一个所有人都能有使命感的世界。
Class of 2017, you are graduating into a world that needs purpose.
2017届的校友们,你们毕业于一个无比需要使命感的世界,
And it's up to you to create it.
而怎么去创造它由你自己决定。
扎克伯格

Now, Maybe you are asking yourself: can I really do this?
现在,你可能会自问:我真的能做到吗?
Well, remember when I told you about that class I taught at the Boys and Girls Club?
还记得我前面提到的我在男孩儿女孩儿俱乐部教授的课程吗?
One day after class I was talking to students about go to college, and
有一天下课后,我正和他们谈论大学,
one of my top students raised his hand and said that he wasn't sure he could go college because he's undocumented.
其中一个很棒的学生举手说,他并不确定他是否可以上大学因为他是非法移民。
He wasn't sure they'd take him.
他并不确定大学会不会批准他入学!
Last year I took him out to breakfast for his birthday.
去年,在他过生日的时候,我带他去吃早餐。
And I wanted to get him a gift, so I asked him what he wanted and
我想送给他一个礼物,所以我问他想要什么,
he just started talking about struggles that he saw other students in this class facing and
然后他开始谈论他看到的这一级学生所面临的斗争,
finally said "You know, I'd really just like a book on social justice."
最后他说:“你知道的,我其实就想要一本关于社会正义的书。”

演讲视频

马克·扎克伯格在哈佛大学2017年366届毕业典礼上发表演讲。演讲中谈到创业建议、对自己恋情回顾、建立平等平权的新型社会以及创造一个人人都有目标的世界的三种方式等话题。


分享到