公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第431期:丹泽尔2011宾夕法尼亚大学(15)
日期:2016-11-08 10:13

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

Philadelphia came out in 1993 most of you were probably still in diapers.

《费城往事》是在1993年上映那时候你们很多人可能都还在裹尿布

Some of the professors, too that cracked me ups...

包括有些教授瞧 我把自己都说笑了

But it was a good movie Rent it on, what it is called? Netflix.

但那确实是部好电影你们可以到网飞公司的网站上租来看看

It's a good movie, rent it I get 23 cents every time you rent it, please rent it, true.

那是部好电影 租回来看看吧而且你每租一次 我可以赚23美分哦 拜托了哈

Parents, up there, rent it, rent it, Netflix, please tell your friends, too.

楼上的家长们 去网飞的网站把它租回家看吧还要告诉你们的朋友哦

It's about a man, played by Tom Hanks who's fired from his law firm because he has AIDS.

说的是一个男人的故事 由汤姆.汉克斯扮演他由于感染了艾滋病被他的律所开除

He wants to sue the firm but no one's willing to represent him.

他想把律所告上法庭但没有人愿意做他律师

Until a homophobic ambulance-chasing lawyer.

直到我扮演的一个害怕同性恋的只会做交通事故案件的律师

Played by yours truly, takes on the case In a way, if you watch the movie.

也就是我扮演的那位 接手了这个案子从某这意义上说 如果你看过这部影片

You'll see everything I'm talking about today You'll see what I mean about taking risks.

你就会明白我今天所说的一切你会看到 我所说的冒险精神

Or being willing to fail Because taking a risk is not just about going for a job.

或者说是敢于失败因为去冒险不仅是为了谋生

It's also about knowing what you know and what you don't know.

它更是能帮助你发现什么是你知道的 什么是你不知道的

It's about being open to people and to ideas.

它意味着去接受任何人和任何想法在影片中

In the course of the film. The character I play begins to take small steps, small risks He very very very slowly began to overcome his fears.

我扮演的角色开始慢慢尝试冒险他很慢很慢地开始克服自己的恐惧

人物简介和演讲视频

人物简介


丹泽尔·华盛顿是好莱坞最著名也是身价最高的黑人影星。

在演讲中,他用平易近人且风趣幽默的言语,在全校师生面前侃侃而谈。他提出了自己对毕业生们的建议——向前倒,并举出了自己和若干名人的真实经历来印证这一点,并鼓励学生们不要害怕失败,勇敢向前,终有一天,心中的理想与目标将得以实现。


分享到