公众人物毕业演讲(MP3+字幕)第489期:克里斯托弗·诺兰2015普林斯顿大学毕业演讲(6)
日期:2019-09-29 17:49

(单词翻译:单击)

And not to imitate one of your previous Class Day speakers Stephen Colbert,
我不打算效仿你们往届的毕业日演讲人史蒂芬·科拜尔,
you know you could construe this as an insult to America.
因为你会把这理解为对美国的冒犯。
I mean we were flying over the Grand Canyon.
我是说我们当时正在飞越大峡谷。
I would go further than that I would say it's an insult to reality.
深入一点说,我认为这是对现实的冒犯。
Before I go any further, I have to acknowledge the irony
在我深入之前,我必须承认这其中的讽刺
that I am someone who made a film half of which is set in the cabin of an airplane
因为我毕竟拍了一部电影,其中一半的故事是在飞机的机舱里,
where people are dealing with realities within realities.
角色需要在现实中处理现实。

克里斯托弗·诺兰2015普林斯顿大学毕业演讲

So I've certainly, I've certainly had my part to play in this, perhaps.
所以我当然,在这方面我当然有话要说。
But when you are flying in an airplane across this incredible country,
但是当你乘坐飞机穿越这个不可思议的国家时,
you're enjoying one of the great modern marvels,
你正在享受一个伟大的现代奇迹,
you're getting a perspective on America on our landscape, and where we are that no one's ever had before.
你可以从我们的视角了解美国,了解我们的现状,这是前所未有的。
And it speaks to the theme that I want to introduce, which is a respect for reality.
这与我要介绍的主题相呼应,那就是尊重现实。

分享到