重温经典《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》第53期:康妮闯进查理宿舍
日期:2012-10-29 16:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Be happy.
愿你幸福
Sometimes I think you say these things to provoke me.
有时候我觉得,你对我 说那些事情,是为了刺激我
Does your father know that you speak this way?
你父亲知道你这样说话吗?
Does your wife know you’re here?
你妻子知道你在这儿吗?
Where might I find Charlie Stewart? -Charlie Stewart? C1 744.
在哪儿可以找到 查理 斯图尔特? -查理 斯图尔特? C1 744.
But it’s too late. You’ll have to leave. -All right.
现在太晚了,你得走了 -好吧
You can’t go up there!
你不能上去!
What is going on here?
怎么了?
There’s no women allowed in the dorms!
宿舍里不允许有女生!
Can you please not interrupt me?!
别打扰我好吗?!
Connie! What are you doing here?
康妮! 你来这儿干吗?
Well, I saw....
我,我看见....
I saw Big Teeth with...
我看见"大牙齿"和...
Kevin Tawil looking pretty cozy, and I thought that maybe.... ...
凯文 塔威尔在一起,好象 很亲密的样子,所以我想也许....
Maybe you two weren’t....
也许你们没在....
Dating? -Yes. Thank you.
约会? -是的,谢谢
Hey, no girls in the dorm.
宿舍里不允许有女生!
I know I have made mistakes. A ton.
我知道我犯了错误,很多错误
But I never make them twice.
但我不会再犯了

重点解释
妙语佳句:
provoke:激起,挑起
例如:I provoked him into doing something really stupid.
在我的刺激下他做了件非常愚蠢的事。
His election success has provoked a shocked reaction...
他的当选引起一片震惊。

interrupt:打扰; 妨碍
例如:He tried to speak, but she interrupted him.
他想说话,但被她打断了。
He has rightly interrupted his holiday in Spain to return to London...
他马上中止了在西班牙的度假回到伦敦。

剧情百科常识:


这样一位被学校的传统势力视做“异类”的女子能否成功达到她的目的,让她的学生们脱

离束缚,找到自我?还是最终等待她的是那些传统观念,传统势力的猛烈“进攻”……

考考你:
这人招惹不得。
他说的事情全都不相关,但我还是不敢中途打断他。

答案下期公布
上一期答案
A mother will sacrifice her life for her children.
We want to raise our children to be decent men and women.

分享到
重点单词
  • electionn. 选举
  • provokevt. 激怒,惹起,驱使
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • interruptedadj. 中断的;被打断的;不规则的 vt. 打断;中断
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的