重温经典《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》第49期:查理与康妮误会消除
日期:2012-10-23 15:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Pardon? -Deb. Your girlfriend.
什么? -黛比. 你的女朋友
With the very large
那个牙齿--
With the very large teeth.
那个牙齿很大的那个
With the very large teeth.
牙齿很大
Oh, did you think I didn’t know? -Connie.
哦,你认为我不认识? -康妮.
Deb and I broke it off last summer. That’s Miranda.
黛比 和我去年夏天就分手了 你说的是 米兰达
We started seeing each other when you stopped returning my calls...
你不接我电话,不回我信之后...
or answering any of my letters. ...
我们开始约会的
Okay, maybe I should go.
哦,也许我该走了
Have you seen Spencer?
看见 斯宾塞了吗?
But I did see Charlie Stewart.
但我看见查理 斯图尔特了
And he told me that he and Deb broke up last summer.
他告诉我他和黛比 去年夏天就分手了
And you told me they were together when he invited me to the Cape.
但你告诉我他邀请我去海角的时候他们还在一起
Oh, Connie. I don’t keep track of his dates.
哦,康妮我又没一直注意他约会的情况
They’ve been on-again, off-again for the past few years.
过去几年他们一直分分合合
No, apparently they’ve been off-again for a while. For quite a while.
不,很显然,他们分开已经有一段时间了
So? -So you made me believe...
那么? -你让我相信...
that he was hiding me. ..
他在躲我
Either way...
不管怎么说...
why couldn’t you let me be happy? ...
你为什么不让我幸福?
Betty.
贝蒂

重点解释
妙语佳句:
break up:结束,分手
例如:My girlfriend had broken up with me...
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。
He felt appalled by the whole idea of marriage so we broke up.
他被结婚的想法吓住了,因此我们分了手。

keep track of:了解,联系
例如:As a doctor, Brooks has to keep track of the latest developments in medicine.
作为一名医生, 布鲁克斯必须了解医学的最新发展动态。
Also, he wishes to keep track of your progress.
他也希望随时知道你的进步。

剧情百科常识:


1953年,坐落在美国马萨诸塞州、被誉为“没有男子的常青藤”的卫斯理女子学院,新来了位艺术史老师,名叫凯瑟琳·沃森(朱莉娅·罗伯茨 饰),她是个美丽成熟的女人,刚刚从UCLA(美国加州大学洛杉矶分校)大学毕业,在大学里接受了自由改革思想,立志要成为一名杰出的教授。

考考你:
弗雷德没能给我一个想要结束我们婚姻的正当理由。
她母亲从前把自己所花的每一分钱都记下来。

答案下期公布
上一期答案
Often appear vomitive symptom, what reason?
I flung myself into poetry.

分享到
重点单词
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • symptomn. 症状,征兆
  • capen. 岬,海角,披肩