(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
I can see that. -Who?
看得出来. -这人是谁?
My mother. I painted it for her birthday.
我的母亲. 是我为她生日所画.
Next slide. This is my mom.
下一张. 这是我的母亲.
ls it art? -It’s a snapshot.
这也是艺术? -一张快照而已.
If I told you Ansel Adams had taken it, would that make a difference?
如果我告诉你们这是安塞姆 亚当拍摄的呢, 这是否具有决定性意义呢?
Art isn’t art until someone says it is. -It’s art!
是否可称为艺术需由某些人来决定. -这就是艺术!
The right people. -Who are they?
需经权威人士认可. -他们是谁?
Betty Warren!
贝蒂 沃伦!
We’re lucky we have one right here. -Screw you.
多么荣幸我们中间就有一位. -去你的.
Could you go back to the Soutine, please?
请回到苏蒂恩的作品?
Just look at it again. Look beyond the paint.
再看一遍. 透过画面去看.
Let us try to open our minds to a new idea.
让我们的心灵为新的思想打开一扇门.
All right, back to chapter three. Has anyone read it?
好, 回到第三章. 有人读过么?
"When your courses are set, and a dream boat you’ve met...
"当你的航程已然开启,梦中情人翩然而至...
have a real cigarette. Have a Camel."
点上一根香烟,骆驼牌的."
I’ve got my courses, I’ve got my Camel cigarette. Where is my dream boat?
我已经启程, 也点上了骆驼香烟. 我的梦中情人在哪里?
Giselle, where is my dream boat? -Betty’s cousin isn’t good enough?
杰斯丽, 我的梦中情人在哪里? -贝蒂表兄如何?
I haven’t met him. -Don’t encourage her.
我不认识他. -别逗她了.
He’s only escorting Connie as a favor.
他只是出于友好才陪伴康尼的.
Why are you like this?
你怎能这样说?
I didn’t mean that.
我不是那个意思.
重点解释
妙语佳句:
snapshot:快照
例如:This snapshot hasn't printed very well.
这张快照印出来不太清楚。
a snapshot of a place or situation:大致印象;简况
例如:The interviews present a remarkable snapshot of Britain in these dark days of recession.
这些访谈生动地展现了英国在黑暗的萧条时期的概貌。
escort:陪伴,护送
例如:The vessel was escorted to an undisclosed port.
那艘轮船在护航下前往一个秘密港口。
I escorted him to the door...
我陪他走到门口。
剧情百科常识:
1953年渊,坐落在矛美节国马萨栽诸亏塞州摹、裕被辱誉身为阳“没怠有讨男凄子的常青煮藤”湿的码卫叙斯藻理女子彼学院,新栈来宜了钵位羞艺术扎史老师,名叫仆凯公瑟琳·徒沃抉森(朱莉蚜娅·罗糯伯茨 饰),她是个洲美丽或成熟的臆女人殊,刚沃刚腔从围加豫州笺柏郧克株莱拯大薛学溃毕业孝,在大学里饱接受薪了饰自由嚣改革底思想反,廉立贸志政要成为晒一艺名杰狸出载的药教宝授喘。
考考你:
这些信件使我们对他在海外的生活约略有所了解。
警察不得不护送这位裁判离开足球场。
答案下期公布
上一期的答案
She has become a grotesque parody of her former elegant self.
Under their stagnant respectability are whirlpools of evil and erotic passion.
You have two days to outline an advertising campaign for me.