纯正地道美语第331期(外教讲解):海关检查
日期:2012-01-05 13:28

(单词翻译:单击)

A: Good afternoon, passport and arrival card please. 下午好,请出示你的护照和入境证。
B: Here you are. 给你。
A: Where are you coming from? 你从哪儿来?
B: China. 中国。
A: Is this your country of birth or residence. 这是你的出生地还是居住地?
B: I just work there. 我只是在那儿工作。
A: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States? 你去美国旅行的目的是什么?
B: I'm here on vacation. 我来度假。
A: How long do you plan to stay in the United States? 你打算待在美国多久?
B: Almost three weeks. 大概三个月。
A: Sir, you didn't fill out the information on your arrival card of where you will be staying. 先生,你还没有填入境证上你将到哪儿住的信息。
B: Oh, I'm sorry, but there are a couple of different places I will travel to within the United States, so I wasn't sure what to put. 哦,抱歉,但是我在美国有很多地方要去参观,所以我不确定我应该填那个地址。
A: You must specify an address of the place where you will spend most of your time. 你必须填一个你待的时间最久的那个地方。
B: Ok, here you are. 好的,给你。
A: Do you have enough means to support yourself while you are here? 你到这里做好足够的准备了吗?
B: Yes. I have some travellers cheques and two credit cards. 是的,我有些旅行支票和两张信用卡。
A: Very good. Do you have anything to declare? 非常好。你还有什么要说的吗?
B: Nope. I only have my clothes and camera! 没有。我只有衣服和照相机。
A: Very well sir, welcome to the United States, enjoy your visit. 非常好,先生,欢迎来到美国,旅途愉快。

分享到
重点单词
  • residencen. 住处,住宅,居住
  • declarev. 宣布,声明,申报
  • specifyv. 指定,阐述,详细说明
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.