(单词翻译:单击)
A: Wow! Look at all these books! I bet I can find a book about anything here! 哇!看这些书!我打赌在这里我总可以找到一本什么书。
B: Shhh!! Please keep your voice down. There are people reading and studying here. 嘘!!声音小一点。大家都在这里看书和学习呢。
A: Ok, I'm sorry. Are you the librarian? Maybe you can help me, I am looking for a book. 知道了,抱歉。你是图书管理员吗?你兴许可以帮我,我在找一本书。
B: Yes I am. You can check our online catalog to search the book you want based on the genre, title or if you know the author, I can point you towards the right direction. 我可以帮你找找。你可以按照类型,书名或者是你知道的作者,通过在线目录来查找,我可以告诉你在哪里。
A: I am looking for a book that has nursery rhymes. 我在找一本有关童谣的书。
B: That would be in our children's section. That book shelf there on the right. 那可能在儿童区域。书架在右边。
A: Ok, I would like to check out these books. 好的,我去看看有没有。
B: Do you have a library card? 你有借阅证吗?
A: No. How do I get one? 没有,我怎么可以有个?
B: I just need to see your drivers license or utility bill to prove that you a resident of this state. 我只需要看你的驾驶执照或者物业账单,能够证明你是当地的居民就行了。
A: Here you go. 给你。
B: So you are all set. You can have these books for two weeks. If you need to have them longer, you can bring them here to renew them. If you don't, you get charged ten cents a day for each book. 办好了。你可以借出这些书两周。如果你需要看更长的时间,你可以把书带过来然后续借。如果你没有办理续借,我们可能会收每本书10美分的罚款。
A: Ok, thanks! 好的,谢谢!