(单词翻译:单击)
A: Madison Suites, how may I help you? 麦迪森套房,我能为你做些什么?
B: Yes, I'm calling from Mexico. I will be in town next week and would like to know if you have availability. 是的,我是从墨西哥打来的电话。我下周就到城里来,想问问你还有没有空房。
B: OK ma'am, can you tell me the date you expect to check in? 好的,夫人,你能告诉我入住登记的时间吗?
A: Yes, July ninth. I will be there for seven nights. 是的,7月9日。我在这儿待七天。
B: We have a junior single suite or a superior double suite available for those dates. 这里还有中级单人间和高级双人间可以预定。
A: What's the difference? 有什么区别吗?
B: The junior suite is smaller and has one twin bed, while the superior suite has a double bed and mini-bar. 中级套间有些小,有两张单人床,而高级套间有双人床和一个小冰柜。
A: OK, I would like to reserve the superior suite. Is breakfast included? 好的,我想订高级套间。包括早餐吗?
B: Yes, a buffet breakfast is served every morning. I will need your name and your credit card details in order to complete the reservation. 是的,自助早餐每天都供应。为了完成预定,我需要你的姓名和你的信用卡信息。
A: Sure, my credit card number is... 当然,我的信用卡号是……