纯正地道美语第327期(外教讲解):海鲜晚餐
日期:2011-12-29 11:38

(单词翻译:单击)

A: This is such a nice restaurant! I feel so classy! 好漂亮的饭店啊!感觉这里档次很高。

B: Yeah, it's a little bit pricey, but they serve the best seafood in town. 是的,就是有些贵,但是这里的海鲜是全城最好的。

C: May I take your order? 您需要点餐吗?

B: Yes, I would like some marinated grilled shrimp for starters and I'll also have the lobster. 是的,我要一个腌烤虾作为开口菜,我还要点些龙虾。

C: Excellent choice sir. And for you madame? 先生,不错的选择。女士,您呢?

B: I would like the baked oysters and the seafood platter. 我要烤牡蛎和一个海鲜拼盘。

C: Very good madame. 女士,好的。

B: That seafood platter sounds good. Excuse me, what does the platter have? 海鲜拼盘听上去不错,抱歉,拼盘里都有什么?

C: It's a great combination of clams, scallops, squid mussels, calamari and fillets of salmon and tuna. It comes with a side of butter sauce and french fries. 有蛤,扇贝,鱿鱼海带,鱿鱼和三文鱼柳,金枪鱼。它们一边蘸有奶油沙司和炸薯条。

B: That sounds great! Cancel the lobster and give me one of the same please. 听起来很不错!那我不要之前点的龙虾,给我来份和她一样的吧。

C: Very well sir. Anything to drink? 好的,先生。要喝点什么吗?

A: Can we get a bottle of your house white wine please? 我们在来瓶这里的白葡萄酒,谢谢。

C: Superb choice. I will be back shortly with the wine. 真会选。我待会拿酒过来。

分享到
重点单词
  • salmonn. 鲑,大马哈鱼,橙红色的
  • combinationn. 结合,联合,联合体
  • lobstern. 龙虾