舌尖上的美国(111):插嘴的十句话
日期:2012-12-05 23:38
(单词翻译:单击)
“打岔”“插嘴”的十句话
1. I'msorry to interrupt your conversation, but I've got something urgent to tell you.
抱歉打断你们的谈话,但我有急事要告诉你。
2. Sorryto butt in.
抱歉,打岔一下。
3. I'msorry to barge in like this, but I need your help with a problem.
很抱歉这样打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。
4. Wait,can I put in a word here?
等一下,我可以插句话吗?
5. Can Isay something?
我可以说句话吗?
6. Shekept cutting in when I was making my point.
我表示意见的时候她一直打断我的话。
7. Hechipped in when I was about to answer his question.
我正准备回答他问题的时候,他就打断我的话。
8. Healways breaks in on our discussions.
他老是打断我们的讨论。
9. Myboss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting.
我老板的秘书在开会的时候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。
10. It'svery impolite to interpose in such a formal seminar.
在这么正式的研讨会里插嘴是很不礼貌的。
重点单词