听电影《返老还童》学英语第64期:重新再活一次?
日期:2012-10-06 21:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

There's no time limit. Start whenever you want.
没有时间限制,随时都能开始。  
You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing.
你可以改变或保持现状,人生没有任何规矩。  
I hope you see things that startle you.
我希望你看到让你惊奇的事物。  
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
体会从来没体会的经验。  
I hope you meet people with a different point of view .
认识和你想法不同的各种人。  
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
过一个你感到骄傲的生活。  
And if you find that you're not...
要是你发现你过得不好。
I hope you have the strength to...
希望你有力量。?
start all over again.
重新再活一次。  
He had been gone a long time.
他去了很久很久。  
I'll see you next Thursday.
下星期四见。  
Good night, Miss Daisy. Oh, good night, sweetheart.
晚安,黛丝小姐,晚安,乖女。  
I'm sorry, we're closing.
抱歉,我们关门了。  
Can I help you?
我能效劳吗?  
Are you here to pick somebody up?
你是来接小朋友的吗?  
Why did you come back?
你为什么回来?  
Mom?
妈?
Mom?
妈?  
You ready yet?
你好了没有?  
Mom, what's wrong?
妈,你怎么了?  
I was just hearing a very sad story about a mutual friend...
我听到一位朋友悲惨的故事。
who I hadn't seen for a very long time.
我有好久没见到这位朋友。  
Caroline, this is Benjamin.
卡罗兰,这是班哲明。  
You knew him when you were just a baby.
你还是小宝宝就认识他。  
Hi.
你好
Hi
你好。

妙语佳句
1.startle
vt. 使吓一跳;使惊奇
vi. 惊吓;惊跳;惊奇
n. 惊愕;惊恐
If these lessons are to sink in, central bankers must stand back—as, by and large, they have done.
如果人们明白了这些教训,就应该让中央银行往后站,正如到目前为止人们所努力的大体趋势那样。
2.different point of view
不同的观点;不同的立场
While the critics only recognize the technique and skills of photorealism painters, photorealism painters has got different point of view.
评论家只勉强承认超级写实主义的绘画技巧不错,而超级写实主义画家们则有着不同的观点。
3.start all over
重头再来;重新开始
But if you want to be a leader, you must learn to fail-and not die a thousand deaths. Pick yourself up and start all over again.
但是,如果你想成为一个领导者,你就必须学会失败--但不是一受挫折就躺倒不干,而是跌倒了再爬起来,一切从零开始。
4.pick somebody up
用汽车搭载某人;接某人
Lovely lady, somebody is coming to pick you up? Or do you need me to take you home?
可爱妹妹,有人要来接你吗?要不我送你回去吧?
5.mutual
共同的;相互的,彼此的
The Chinese Government never regards aid to other countries as a kind of unilateral alms but as sth. mutual.
中国政府从来不把对外援助看作是单方面的恩赐, 而认为援助是相互的。
考考你
翻译
1.你可以改变或保持现状,人生没有任何规矩。
2.希望你有力量重新再活一次。
上期答案
1.I wish I could have been there to teach you to play piano.
2.I wish I could have held you when you had a broken heart.

分享到
重点单词
  • startlen. 惊愕,惊恐 v. 吃惊,使 ... 惊愕
  • techniquen. 技术,技巧,技能
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,