听电影《返老还童》学英语第56期:万物必将消失
日期:2012-09-15 18:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I am so glad we didn't find one another when I was 26.
我很庆幸我26岁那年,我们没有在一起。 
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说?
I was so young.
当时我太年轻了。  
And you were so old.
你太老了。  
It happened when it was supposed to happen.
这个时机刚刚好。  
Hey, I will enjoy each and every moment I have with you.
我会享受跟你在一起的每一刻。
I bet I can stay out here longer than you.
我打赌我能撑得比你久。 
I bet you can't.
我打赌你不能。
You have barely a line or a crease.
你的脸一点皱纹都没有。  
Every day I have more wrinkles.
我每天都有新的皱纹。  
It's not fair.
这不公平。  
I love your wrinkles.
我爱你的皱纹。  
Both of them.
不管怎样我都爱你。  
What's it like growing younger?
变年轻是什么感觉?  
I can't really say.
我不知怎么说。  
I'm always looking out my own eyes.
我看不到自己身上的变化。  
Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy?
我脸松肉垮,你还会爱我吗?  
Will you still love me when I have acne?
我长青春痘。  
When I wet the bed?
或是尿床,你还会爱我吗?  
When I'm afraid of what's under the stairs?
当我害怕床底下有怪物?  
What?
怎么了?  
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?  
Well, I was thinking how nothing lasts.
我在想万物必将消逝。  
And what a shame that is.
真的很可惜。  
Some things last.
有些事不会消逝。  
Good night, Daisy.
晚安,黛丝。  
Good night, Benjamin.
晚安,班哲明。

妙语佳句
1.be supposed to
应该;被期望;理应
Well, the experiment do not turn out quite like it be supposed to, but let 's just say it do .
哦!这个实验结果并不像理论所讲的,但我们(照理论)还是依样画葫芦吧。
2.stay out
呆在户外;不回家;持续到...结束
I bet I can stay out here longer than you.
我打赌我能撑得比你久。
3.barely
adv. 仅仅,勉强;几乎不;公开地;贫乏地
He was barely listening until the salary was mentioned. Then he pricked up his ears.
他几乎没有注意听讲些什么, 但当提到工资时, 他却侧耳细听。
4.wrinkle
n. 皱纹
vi. 起皱
vt. 使起皱纹
When skin is dry, says Narins, every wrinkle is accentuated, making you look older.
如果皮肤是干性的,她说,每个皱纹都会很显眼,让你显得更老。
5.what a shame
多可惜;真丢脸
What a shame(that)it rained on the day of your garden party!
多可惜啊,你开游园会那天下雨了!
考考你
翻译
1.我会享受跟你在一起的每一刻。
2.我在想万物必将消逝。
上期答案
1.I couldn't have him see me like that.
2.I stayed in Paris for a while to look out for her.

分享到
重点单词
  • creasen. 折痕 v. 起皱,弄皱
  • wrinklen. 皱纹,方法,革新,瑕疵 vt. 使起皱纹,皱着 v