听电影《返老还童》学英语第33期:第一个爱我的女人
日期:2012-08-07 08:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

If we're going to have an affair...
如果我们要有外遇。
you're never to look at me during the day.
你在白天就不能看我。
And we're always to part before sunrise.
破晓之前一定要分开。
And we will never say, "I love you."
也不能说“我爱你”。  
Those are the rules.
这些是规则。
Are you cold? I'm freezing.
你冷吗? 冷死了。 
Oh, you! Oh, you're frozen.
你真的被冻坏了。  
What an idiot, I'm standing here in this fur. How thoughtless of me.
真是的,我穿着皮草,你却没穿外套。  
She was the first woman that ever loved me.
她是第一个爱我的女人。  
No, I'm glad he had somebody to keep him warm.
不,我很高兴有人给他温暖。  
You want me to skip some?
你要我跳过这一段吗?  
"I couldn't wait to see her again."
我等不及再见到她。  
We saw each other every night.
我们每晚都见面。  
We always used the same room.
每次都用同样的房间。
But each time seemed new and different.
但是每次感觉都很新鲜不同。  
Come here.
过来。  
Elizabeth.
伊莉莎白。
Good night.
晚安。
Until one night...
直到有一天晚上。

妙语佳句
1.have an affair
有外遇;婚外恋
Women tend to have an emotional connection with their lover and are more likely to have an affair because of loneliness, Fisher says.
而女人们总是试图和自己的爱人建立情感上的联系,她们更容易因为孤单而有外遇。
2.part
n. 部分;角色;零件
vt. 分离;分配;分开
Or will he try to cockblock you, just stand there like an idiot or make a fool of himself and you?
或者他会不会妨碍你,他只是像傻瓜一样的站在那儿,让他自己和你看上去像个傻瓜?
3.idiot
笨蛋,傻瓜;白痴
He had to work hard to remain ahead of his classmates.
他必须努力学习以保持他在同学中的领先地位。
4.How thoughtless of me!
我真粗心啊!
thoughtless
轻率的;欠考虑的;考虑不周的;不顾及他人的
Thoughtless boys defaced the gate of the school with rude message in blue paint.
轻率的男孩们用蓝油漆在学校大门上涂写了一些粗鲁话。
考考你
翻译:
1.如果我们要有外遇,你在白天就不能看我。   
2.但是每次感觉都很新鲜不同。  
上期答案:
1.As a matter of fact, I've never done anything with my life after that.
2.I can feel the wind in your cheek.

分享到
重点单词
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的