听电影《返老还童》学英语第59期:相遇恨晚
日期:2012-09-22 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I promise you I'll never lose myself to self-pity again.
我保证不会再自怨自艾。  
And I think right there and then...
我想就在那一刻。
she realized none of us is perfect forever.
她领悟到没有人是永远完美。  
She found peace.
她得到平静。  
She opened a studio and taught young girls how to dance.
她开了舞蹈教室教小女孩跳舞。 
And tendu.
伸展。  
Come back the other way. And spot, spot, spot.
从另一边转回来,看着定点。  
Excellent.
非常好。  
Good night, Miss Daisy. Good night.
晚安,黛丝小姐,晚安。 
That was a good class.
很好的一堂课。  
You certainly are beautiful to watch.
你真是赏心悦目。  
Dancing's all about the line.
跳舞最重要的是线条。  
The line of your body.
身体的线条。  
Sooner or later, you lose that line, and you never get it back.
迟早会失去它,再也不会有。  
I figure you were born in 1 91 8...
你在1918年出生。 
forty-nine years ago.
那是49年前。  
I'm 43.
我今年43岁。  
We are almost the same age.
年纪差不多。  
We're meeting in the middle.
我们步入中年才在一起。  
We finally caught up with each other.
终于赶上对方的年纪。  
Wait.
等一下。  
I wanna remember us just as we are now.
我想永远记得现在的我们。

妙语佳句
1.self-pity
自怜;自哀;自怨自艾
Encourage her to take care of herself rather than wallow in self-pity.
鼓励她要好好的照顾自己,而不是沉浸在顾影自怜中。
2.studio
工作室;[广播][电视] 演播室;画室;电影制片厂
I think my small studio has not helped in this respect.
我认为我的小工作室在这方面不能有所帮助。
3.sooner or later
迟早,早晚
When you develop different types of software, sooner or later, you will have to deal with client/server development.
在你开发不同类型的软件,不久之后或者更晚,你必须得面对客户端/服务器端的发展。
4.caught up with
给…迷住,入迷
Then, at around 5am, as music drifted in plaintively from the garden, he caught up with her.
然后,在大约凌晨5点,当花园里哀怨的音乐飘进时,他赶上了她的脚步。
考考你
翻译
1.她开了舞蹈教室教小女孩跳舞。
2.我想永远记得现在的我们。
上期答案
1.We vowed never to fall into routine, to go to bed or wake up at the same time.
2.You chose to do something so special and unique.

分享到
重点单词
  • encouragevt. 鼓励,促进,支持
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的