千万别学英语 第6阶段 情景23:麦克和比尔到了宿舍
日期:2014-01-06 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation23: Mike and Bill Arrive
场景23:麦克和比尔到了宿舍
(Just as Charles and Kristina are finishing their internet session,
(刚好查尔斯和讫里什那完成他们的网络课,
Mike and Bill arrive at the dorm.)
麦克和比尔来到宿舍。)
Hi, you guys.
嗨,你这家伙。
Are you busy because we can go somewhere else?
你们是不是很忙要不我们去别的地方?
No, we were just finishing.
不,我们刚好完。
Yeah, I have to get home for dinner anyway.
是的,我得马上回家吃晚饭。
Okay, but I don't want to rush you.
好的,但我是不想突袭你们的。
No rush. We're leaving. Bye.
没有,我们要走了,再见。
See you later, Mike, Bill.
再见,麦克,比尔。
(Charles and Kristina leave.)
(查尔斯和讫里什那离开了。)
Okay, they're gone now. Tell me more.
好了,现在他们走了。再接着说。
There're nothing to tell. I just think I'm in love.
没有什么好说的了。我只是想我恋爱了。
Love!? That's ridiculous. You don't even know her.
恋爱!?太可笑了。你甚至还不了解她。
So what? Don't you believe in love at first sight?
什么?你难道不相信一见钟情吗?
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.
是,事实上,我相信。
But you don't and you never have.
但你没有并且你永远不会有。
But I do now. People can change, you know?
但是我现在是。人是会变的,你知道吗?
I know. I guess I'm just surprise to be hearing this from you,
我知道。我猜我只是惊奇这发生在你身上,
the one who changed girlfriends every week.
一个每个星期都会换女朋友的人。
Hey, don't tell her that, okay?
嘿,不要告诉她,好吗?
I mean, we just met and I don't want her to get the wrong idea.
我的意思是,我刚遇到她不想让她想歪了。
You mean the right idea, don't you?
你意思是好思想,是吗?
come on, Mike. I'm asking you for a favor here.
过来,麦克。这里我请你帮个忙。
Bill, you know you don't have to worry about me.
比尔,你知道你不用担心我的。
I may tease you but I'm your friend .
我逗你但我是你的朋友。
I'll tell her nothing but good things about you.
我将不告诉任何事情除了好的以外。
I knew I could trust you.
我知道我可以相信你。

分享到
重点单词
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • teasen. 揶揄者,戏弄 v. 欺负,嘲弄