千万别学英语 第1阶段 场景1:早上起床
日期:2006-02-16 22:38

(单词翻译:单击)

situation 1: Wake Up In the Morning
场景1:早上起床

(Mrs. Lee, a Korean housewife,
(李太太,一位韩国的家庭主妇,
decides to teach English to her son Minsu.
决定教她的儿子敏苏英语.
She will nickname Minsu "Michael" from now on.
她打算从现在开始叫他"迈克儿"而不是敏苏
So she also decides to speak only English to him.)
因此她决定只和他讲英语.)
Michael, it is time to wake up.
迈克尔,该起床了.
Huh?
哦?
Yes, it is time to wake up.
是的,该起床了.
And, also,
还有,
from now on I will speak only English to you.
从现在起,我将只会和你说英语.
And you should speak only English to me, too.
你也必须和我说英语.
Okay, mom.
好的,妈妈.
Right. That's good.
好的.很好.
It will be hard at first,
开始会很难,
but I think I can do it.
但是我想我能做到.
I know you can do it.
我知道你能做到.
I will do my best.
我将尽我的最大努力.
That is great.
太棒了.
All I want is for you to do your best in everything you do.
对你的所有期望就是你每一件事都能做的很好.
Mom, what time is it?
妈妈,几点了?
It is seven o'clock in the morning.
早上7:00.
Seven o'clock?
7:00?
I have to go to school by eight.
我8:00要到校.
Yes, so come and eat your breakfast.
是的,那么来吃你的早餐.
Okay, I will wash my face,
好的,我先洗脸,
brush my teeth,
刷牙,
and then I will eat breakfast.
然后再吃早餐.
Don't forget to wash your hands, too.
不要忘了洗你的手.
Mom, when I wash my face,
妈妈,我洗脸的时候,
I am also washing my hands.
同时也在洗手.
That's true.
那倒是.
Okay, then don't foget to brush your hair.
好的,不要忘了洗头
I won't.
不会的.
I always brush my hair before I go to school.
我上学前总是会洗头的.
You've never brushed your hair or your teeth before?
你以前不是从没有洗过头或是刷过牙吗?
When did you start?
你什么时候开始的?
Mom, now that I'm in middle school,
妈妈,我现在已经上高中了,
I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友.
So now I have to look good.
因此我现在必须看上去不错.
A girlfriend?
女朋友?
When I was in middle school
我上中学时
I never thought of boys.
我从来没想过男孩子.
I know, Mom.You told me twenty times.
我知道,妈妈.你已经说过20次了.

分享到