千万别学英语 第1阶段 情景12:李先生下班回家
日期:2006-02-16 23:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 12: Mr. Lee Comes Home from Work
情景12 李先生下班回家。
(Mr. Lee comes home from work
(李先生下班回家,
and he,Mrs.Lee and Mechael talk about their day.)
李夫妇和迈克尔谈论他们的一天。)
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的,我回家了。
Hello, dear,How was your day?
你好,亲爱的。你的今天怎么样?
It was okay,but I'm very tired.
一切都好,但是我太累了。
Is Michael here?
迈克尔在这儿吗?
Yeah, Dad, I'm right here.
是的,爸爸,我正在这儿。
Hi, son, how was school today?
嘿,儿子,学校里今天怎么样?
It was all right.
一切都好。
I Spoke English all day longand got hit once.
我说了一整天的英语。并被打了一次。
Who hit you?
谁打了你?
I'll tell you later, dear.
亲爱的,我晚些告诉你。
Yeah, Dad, let's talk about that later.
是啊,爸爸,让我们晚一点在谈。
If you say so, son.
儿子,如果你这样说,
What did you do today?
你今天干了什么?
I met with Mrs. Cho.
我遇见了仇女士。
You know Andy's mother, don't you?
你知道安迪的妈妈,是吗?
Of course I do.
当然,我知道。
What did you two do?
你们俩干什么了?
They went shopping.
他们去购物。
What?I hope you didn't spend a lot of money.
什么?我希望你不要花太多的钱。
Don't worry.
别担心。
We only went grocery shopping.
我们仅仅去食品杂货店购物。
We didn't go clothes shopping.
我们没有去衣服店。
Are you sure you didn't spend any more money?
你确定你没有多花钱?
Well, we did go to a cafe after we went shopping
是的,购物完后,我们去喝咖啡。
How much was it?
花费多少钱?
Only ten thousand won for both of us.
我们俩共花了一万。
What did you have, Mom?
妈妈你吃什么?
I had coffee and a piece of cake.
我要了一杯咖啡和一块蛋糕。
I am trying to gain weight.
我打算去增肥。
because your father thinks I am too skinny.
因为你的父亲认为我太瘦了。
You ate some cake?
你吃了蛋糕?
Why didn't you say so?
为什么你不那样说?
That's good.
那样好。
You are too skinny.
你是太瘦了
You need to gain some weight.
你需要去增加一点重量。

分享到