千万别学英语 第5阶段 情景15:回到家里
日期:2013-11-22 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

A Day in the life of a Typical American White Collar Worker
一个典型的美国白领阶层的生活中的一天
Situation 15: Back at Home
场景15: 回到家里
Wow, you're home early.
噢,你回来很早。
It's only eight forty-five.
现在才八点四十五。
Yeah, it was a strange day at the office.
是啊,今天是奇怪的一天
Why? Did your presentation go poorly?
怎么?难道你的陈述不成功?
No, nothing like that.
不,才不会那样。
In fact, it went really well.
实际上,进行的很顺利。
It's just that I had some trouble with a colleague.
只是我和同事之间有点问题。
Who?
谁?
Do you remember Steve Dawson?
你记得
let me seen,Didn't I meet him at the Chrismas party?
我是不是在圣诞晚会上碰到过他?
Yes, that's him.
是的,就是他。
That's right, I told you to be careful when working with him.
那就对了,我告诉过你跟他一起工作的时候要小心。
He seemed so aggressive. What did he do?
他好像有点好斗。他做什么了?
Oh, nothing really.
哦,真的没有什么
I just thought we were supposed to be working together, .
我只是想和他合作,
but he seemed to be working against me
但是他好像和我作对
I told you to watch out for him. I remember I said……
我告诉过你要担心他。我记得我说过…
(cuting her off.) Yes, you told me.
(打断她)是的,你告诉过我。
But I don't want to talk about it now.
但我现在不想说了。
Tomorrow is Saturday and I just want to rest.
明天是星期六我只想休息一下。
Besides, we haven't had much time together either.
再说,我们也没好长时间在一起。
How was your day?
你今天过得怎样?
The same as always.
和以前一样。
I like teaching but sometimes the children are so wild.
我喜欢教书可是有时候孩子们太调皮。
But they love you and need you just like me.
但是他们还是喜欢你和需要你就像我一样。
Oh, stop.
哦,闭嘴。
And, anyway, I don't want to talk about my day either. Have you eaten?
无论怎样,我也不想说我的一天。你吃饭了吗?
Not since lunch. You?
自午饭就没吃。你呢?
I was waiting for you.
我在等你呀
I thought you might be home early.
我知道你可能很早回家。
Great. What do you want?
好。你想要吃什么?
Let's order some Chinese food.
我们预定一些中国食物吧。
I feel like staying at home and watching a video.
我想呆在家里并看电视。
Perfect.
好极了。

分享到
重点单词
  • collarn. 衣领,项圈,[机]轴环 vt. 抓住,为 ...
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的
  • aggressiveadj. 侵略的,有进取心的,好斗的
  • colleaguen. 同事
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,