千万别学英语 第4阶段 情景14:在家里
日期:2013-10-24 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 14: At Home
场景 14: 在家里
(After school, Kevin goes home to drop off his books before the football game and the party.
(放学后,柯文在球赛和晚会开始前放书。
At home his mom asks him about his day.)
在家里他的妈妈问他今天的情况。)
Kevin, why don't you tell me about your day?
柯文,你为什么不告诉我你今天的情况呢?
Mom, I had a great day today.
妈妈,我今天过的很好。
Really? Why don't you tell me about it?
真的?你为什么不告诉我有关的事呢?
Okay.
好的。
First I had a really good talk with Barry this morning.
早上我和芭雷好好的谈了一下。
Really? What did you talk about?
真的?你们谈了些什么?
Nothing special, it was just good.
没什么特别,只是很好。
Well that's great. What about school?
那很好.学校呢?
School was great too.
学校也很好。
I met Karen and she said she would go to the party with me tonight.
我碰见了卡伦,她说她今晚会和我一起去晚会。
What about Barry?
芭雷呢?
I thought you were going with him.
我以为你会和他一起去。
I was, but then I decided to go with Karen.
本来是,但后来我决定和卡伦一起去。
You should be careful.
你要小心一些。
If you make a promise, you should keep it.
如果你保证了,你就要遵守。
And Barry has been your friend for ten years,
芭雷和你已经是10年的朋友了,
but you've only known Karen a little while.
但是你刚刚才认识卡伦。
Good friends are very important.
好朋友是很重要的。
I know. I feel bad, but....
我知道,我很抱歉,但是....
Well, what else did you do today?
恩,今天你还做了些什么?
In English class we learned all about college.
英语课我们学了关于大学的东西。
I thought you said you only liked rock music and you weren't going to college.
我记得你说过你只喜欢摇滚乐,不想上大学。
I know, but my English teacher, Mr.Gomez,
我知道,但是我的英语老师,高蒙老师,
told me how cool college was so now I'm thinking about going.
告诉我大学很棒,因此我打算上了。
That's wonderful. Tell Mr.Gomez thank you for me.
那太好了.替我谢谢高蒙老师。
I will.
我会的。
Oh, look what time it is.
哦,看看几点钟了。
It's almost five o'clock.
已经5:00了。
The news will be on television soon.
新闻就要开始了。
Let's watch it together.
我们一起去看吧。
(Kevin looks disappointed.)
(柯文看起来很失望。)
Do I have to?
我必须去吗?
You don't have to, but you should.
你不是必须,而是应该。
Okay.
好的。
That's a good boy.
好孩子。

分享到