千万别学英语 第6阶段 情景15:晚会后在一个酿酒酒吧里
日期:2013-12-25 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation15: At a Brew Pub After the Party
场景15:晚会后在一个酿酒酒吧里
(After the party Bill goes home with his new girlfriend,
(晚会以后比尔和他的新女朋友回家了,
while Mike and Charles go out for a beer.)
然而麦克和查尔斯出去喝酒。)
Charles, how about a beer before going home?
查尔斯,回家之前喝点酒怎么样?
That sounds good, I didn't meet a single girl tonight.
好啊,今晚我没有遇到一个女孩。
Sarah tried to introduce you but you're so shy.
萨勒试图给你介绍,可你太害羞了。
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
I don't want to think about it. Let's go to a brew pub.
我不想再想这些了。我们去一家酿酒酒吧。
What's a brew pub?
什么酿酒酒吧?
Oh yeah, I forgot you are a freshman.
噢是,我忘记你是一个新生。
A brew pub is a bar and restaurant where they brew their own beer.
酿酒酒吧是一家酒吧和饭馆,那里他们酿自己的啤酒。
They have lots of different beers and all of them are fresh and homemade.
他们有好多不同的啤酒,并且它们都是自制的很新鲜。
Sounds interesting. Is it far away?
听起来很有趣,远吗?
No, it's right around the corner. Come on.
不,就在拐角处。来吧。
(Mike and Charles go into the brew pub, sit down and are greeted by the waitress.)
(麦克和查尔斯走进酿酒酒吧,坐下来,受到女侍者的欢迎。)
Good evening. Will you be having dinner or just beer?
晚上好。你们要吃饭还是只要啤酒?
Just beer. What do you have?
只要啤酒,你们有什么?
Do you like light or dark beers?
你要干啤还是黑啤?
Dark. What about you Mike?
黑啤。你呢,麦克?
Me too.
我也是。
For dark beers we have a honey porter,
黑啤我们有蜂蜜黑啤,
an oatmeal stout, and special winter ale.
麦片桶,和特别冬天伙伴。
I'll take a stout.
我要一桶。
Could I have the winter ale, please?
我要冬天伙伴,可以吗?
Sure, one stout and one ale coming right up.
当然可以。一桶麦片黑啤和一桶伙伴黑啤马上就来。

分享到