千万别学英语 第5阶段 情景7:秘书
日期:2013-11-12 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation7: The Secretary
场景7:秘书
I'll call my secretary and have her make copies of your outline.
我会叫我的秘书并让她复印你的摘要。
Are you sure that's okey?
你确定那样能行吗?
I mean, she doesn't really work for me.
我意思是说,她不会为我工作
What if she gets angry?
如果她生气怎么办?
No problem. She works for me, and you and I are working on this project togther.
没问题。她为我工作,何况你又和我合作同一个工程
Watch and learn. (Steve picks up the phone.)
看且学着点。(Steve拿起电话。)
Lisa,could you come in here please?
Lisa你能进来一下吗?
I can but I won't.
我能但我不想进来
It's only eight fifty-five and I don't start work until nine o'clock.
才八点五十五,我到九点才开始工作
Well Steve, I guess she knows who's the boss.
噢,, 我猜她知道谁是老板。
Very funny. We'll just have to wait for five minutes, that's all.
非常有趣。我们只好再等五分钟,就这样吧
Whatever you say.
你说了算。
(At two minutes after nice o'clock)
(九点过二分)
Lisa, do you think you could come in here now?
Lisa,你认为你现在可以进来了吗?
Of course, Mr.Dawson; I'll be right in.
当然,先生;我马上进来。
(Lisa comes into the office.) What do you need, sir?
(Lisa走进办公室。)先生,你需要什么?
Could you make Mr.Goddard here about twenty copies of his outline?
你能把这位先生的摘要复印二十份吗
Why, doesn't he have a secetary?
为什么?难道他没有秘书吗?
(A little angry) Of course he does, but we're working on a project together
(有一点生气)他当然有了,但是我们正合作同一项工程
and I would really appreciate it if you would just cooperate with me right now.
如果你现在跟我合作的话,我会不胜感激。
All right.all right. You don't have to get mad.
好的,好的。你别发疯了。
Did you say ten or twenty copies?
你说是十份还是二十份?
Actually, ten will be fine. It's a small group today.
事实上,十份就够了。今天的工作量很
But I said twenty, so make it twenty.
但是我说是二十份,所以做二十份。
Yes, sir. Mr. Dawson.
好的,先生

分享到
重点单词
  • cooperatevi. 合作,协力
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • outlinen. 轮廓,大纲 vt. 概述,画出轮廓