千万别学英语 第1阶段 情景14:看电视
日期:2012-05-30 23:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 14: Watching TV
情景14  看电视
(After dinner.
(晚餐之后,
the family goes into the living room to watch TV together.)
全家一起到客厅去看电视。)
Michael, what do you want to watch?
迈克尔你想去看什么?
I really like "Bay Watch"Can we watch it?
我真正想去看"海湾景观”,我们能看吗?
That depends. Have you finished your homework?
那要看你是否完成了你的家庭作业?
Yes, I finished it as soon as I came home.
是的,我一回家就完成了。
Are you sure?
你肯定?
Yes.If you don't believe me just ask Mom.
是的。如果你不相信我就去问妈妈。
Well, dear, did he finish his homework?
好,亲爱的,他完成了他的家庭作业吗?
Yes, he did.
是的,他完成了。
Michael has been a very good student these days.
迈克尔这些天已经是一个很好的学生。
I told you, Dad.
爸爸,我告诉你,
Now can we watch "Bay Watch"?
现在我们能看"海湾景观" ?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定。
What is the show about?
那是关于什么的?
It's about the beach.
它是有关海滩的。
Dear, you know that show with all the pretty young girls wearing bathing suits.
亲爱的,你知道它将展示所有穿着泳装的漂亮年轻女孩子吗?
Oh,that show.Um,yes,of course you can watch that show.
噢,那些展览。嗯,是的,你当然可以看那些展览。
Why don't we watch it together?
我们为什么不一起看呢?
Great.Do you like that show too,Dad?
太棒了!爸爸,你也喜欢看那些展览吗?
Well, I was born in Kangwon-do
是的,我出生在康湾,
so I spent a lot of time at the beach when I was young
当我年轻时,在海滩上度过了很多时间。
Is that the only reason you like it, Dad.
爸爸那是你唯一喜欢的理由?
Well....um....
呵...
It's all right, dear.
亲爱的,它是对的。
I know you watch that show.
我知道你看那个展览。
You do?
你知道?
Yes. I do.
是的,我知道。
And it's okay?
那么,行吗?
Yes, it's okay.
是的,行。
So tell me the truth, Dad.
爸爸,告诉我事实。
Why do you like that show?
你为什么喜欢那个展览?
The truth?
事实?
Pamela Andersom is so beautiful.
帕玛拉.安德森非常漂亮。
I love watching her.
我喜欢看她。

分享到