千万别学英语 第1阶段 场景7:在咖啡店
日期:2006-02-16 22:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 7: At a Cafe
场景 7: 在咖啡店
(Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Cho finish their shopping
(李太太和仇太太买完东西后
and decide to go to a cafe to talk some more.)
决定到咖啡店再聊一聊.)
Going to a cafe was a great idea.
去咖啡店是个好主意.
I have almost no time to rest during the day.
我这些天几乎没有时间休息.
I understand how you feel.
我明白你的感觉.
That is why I go to a cafe for one hour every day.
那就是为什么我每天都要去咖啡店一个小时.
It gives me a chance to rest, to think,
它给我机会休息,思考,
and, some-times, to talk.
还有,有时候,聊天.
Yes, I think resting and talking are both very important.
是的,我认为休息和聊天都很重要.
Especially when you are always busy.
尤其是你总是很忙的时候.
Why don't we order first?
我们为什么不先点东西呢?
That's a good idea.
好主意.
Let's order. Waiter!
我们点东西吧.服务生!
Excuse me.
劳驾.
Yes, may I take your order?
是的,请问你们要些什么?
Yes, I would like an espresso, please.
是的,我想要一杯浓咖啡.
I am coffee.
我是咖啡.
Oh, that's a Korean expression.
哦,那是韩语的表达方法.
You should say,
你应该说,
"I'll have a coffee."
"我想要一杯咖啡."
Thank you.
谢谢.
I didn't know that.
我不知道这些.
I'll have a coffee, please.
我想要一杯咖啡.
One espresso and one coffee,
一杯浓咖啡和一杯咖啡,
would you like anything else?
你们还想要什么别的吗?
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢.
Uhm, actually,
嗯,事实上,
could I also have a piece of cake?
我还能要一块蛋糕吗?
Of course.
当然.
I'll get that for you now.
我现在就给你们拿来.
I like cake too.
我也喜欢蛋糕.
but I'm on a diet.
但是我在节食.
Why? You're so thin.
为什么?你这么瘦.
My husband says I need to lose weight.
我的丈夫说我要减肥.
That's funny.
很有趣.
Why?
为什么?
Because my husband always says I need to gain weight.
因为我的丈夫总是说我要增肥.
He thinks I'm skinny.
他认为我很瘦.

分享到