千万别学英语 第3阶段 情景3:与父亲谈话
日期:2013-09-10 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 3: Talking to Dad
场景 3: 与父亲谈话
Robert's dad comes downstairs and joins Robert and his mom at the table.
(罗勃特的爸爸下楼来加入罗勃特和他妈妈吃早餐.)
Good morning, dear.
早上好,亲爱的.
Good morning, dad.
早上好,爸爸.
Good morning, you two. What were you just talking about?
早上好,二位.你们刚刚在谈什么?
Nothing.
没什么.
Robert, tell your father what you just told me.
罗勃特,告诉你父亲你刚才跟我所说的话.
What's that,Robert?
是什么,罗勃特?
Well, it's really nothing,
好吧,其实真的没什么,
but I am playing a little basketball after school these days.
就是这几天放学后我打了一下篮球.
Robert, it's more than just a little basketball.
罗勃特,那可不是一会儿.
Which is it, a little or more?
到底是多还是少?
Dad, I'm on the basketball team. Isn't that great?
爸爸,我参加了篮球队.是不是很棒啊?
I'm not sure.
我不知道.
You know how I feel about you playing sports and not studying?
你知道我对你参加运动不学习是什么感觉吗?
But I am studying dad, I promise.
但是我学习了,爸爸,我保证.
I still don't like the idea of you playing when you should be doing schoolwork.
我仍然不喜欢你在你应该做作业的时候去玩.
But I can do both. I can play sports and do my schoolwork.
我能兼顾二者.我能参加运动和做作业.
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yes.
是的.
What do you think, dear?
你怎么认为,亲爱的?
I think we should give him a chance.
我想我们应该给他一个机会.
If he can keep good grades in school while playing basketball, then we should let him play.
如果他在学校能保持好成绩,我们就应该让他玩.
But if his grades are bad, he will have to quit the team.
但是如果他的成绩差了,他就必须离开那个队.
Yeah, dad, that's fair.
噢,爸爸,那很公平.
Well, it sounds okay. Let's give it a try.
恩,听起来不错.那我么就试一试吧.
But if you don't do your schoolwork, you're off the team. Do you understand?
但是如果你不做你的作业,你就要离开那个队.你明白吗?
Yes. Thanks mom. You're great.
是的.谢谢妈妈.你真好.
Your father said yes, too.
你爸爸也答应了呀.
Oh, yeah.Thanks dad.
哦,是的.谢谢爸爸.
Robert, you had better go.
罗勃特,你要走了.
You'll be late for your bus.
你快赶不上车了.
Okay, I'm going. Thanks for breakfast.
好的,我走了.谢谢你准备的早餐.
Hurry up.
快点.
bye.
再见.
Bye. See you tonight.
晚上见.

分享到