千万别学英语 第5阶段 情景12:回到老板办公室
日期:2013-11-19 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation12: Back in the Boss' Office
场景12: 回到老板办公室
(Seeing quite upset) I hope you two know what you have done.
(看起来很沮丧)我希望你们知道你们都做了什么。
I'm sorry, Mr. Barnes. It was all my fault.
对不起,先生。都是我的错
Steve was doing just fine until I opened my big mouth.
Steve做得很好然而我却胡说八道
I take full responsibility.
我负所有的责任。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
I told him to keep quite about that Mac stuff and just let me do the talking.
我告诉他不要说关于Mac材料,让我说就行了。
Is that so?
是那样吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
(Now seeing quite happy)
现在看起来很开心)
Well that's interesting since Mr. Wang has just signed .
很有意思,王先生签合同预订。
a contract to order fifty-thousand units
5万个部件
Good job, Goddard.
做得好。
He said he was impress both by your technical knowledge and your honesty.
他说对你的技术知识和忠实诚恳印象很深。
As for you Dawson, we'll talk tomorrow;
至于,我们明天再谈吧。
right now I'm too happy to think about anything negative.
现在,我太高兴而不想想一些消极的事情。
But, Mr. Barnes, sir.
但是,先生。
That will be all.
不要再说了
Come on, Steve, You can only make it worse by talking now.
请过来,你现在说话只能将事情越办越糟。
Good-bye, Mr. Barnes, and thank you.
先生,再见,谢谢你
No, thank you, Goddard.
不,谢谢你,
You did a fine job today.
你今天工作做得很好。
This commpany needs more men like you.
这个公司需要更多的象你这样的人。
We may be talking about a promotion soon.
我们很快会谈提升的问题。
Now get out of here.
现在先回去吧。
Yes, sir. Good-bye.
好的,先生,再见。

分享到
重点单词
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • honestyn. 诚实,正直
  • technicaladj. 技术的,工艺的
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱