千万别学英语 第6阶段 情景14:在晚会上
日期:2013-12-24 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation14: At the Party
场景14:在晚会上
You guys finally made it!
你最后还是来了!
Thanks to you.
谢谢你。
Yeah, Sarah, thanks a lot.
是,萨勒,非常感谢。
Don't mention it.
不要再提了。
What fun is a sorority party if no guys show up?
如果女生会的晚会没有男生的出现是多么没趣?
True, but I really appreciate you getting me in on such short notice.
真的,但我真的感谢你在那么短的时间里带给我请柬。
Don't mention it.
不要放在心上。
Any friend of Mike's is a friend of mine.
麦克的朋友就是我的朋友。
Hey, that's a nice tie.Is it a clip-on?
嘿,那是一条漂亮的领带。是不是用夹子夹住的?
(Sarah smiles. Mike and Bill try not to laugh.)
(萨勒笑了。麦克和比尔忍住不笑。)
No, I tied it myself. Do you really like it?
不,我自己系的。你真的很喜欢吗?
Yeah, and the tripes make you look taller.
是的,并且这个条纹的让你看起来高一点。
I'll take all the help I can get.
只要是有帮助我就采用。
Come on Charles, Sarah's my date. Let me talk to her a little.
过来查尔斯,萨勒是我约的。让我跟她说一会。
Why don't you and Bill go meet some nice girls?
为什么你不和比尔去找一些漂亮女孩呢?
I didn't come here to meet nice girls.
我不是来找漂亮女孩的。
You devil. I know what kind of girls you like.
你这个家伙。我知道你喜欢什么样的女孩。
Then introduce me to a couple of them.
那么给我介绍几个。
I'm sorry, Bill, but you'll just have to be content with one tonight.
对不起,比尔,但今晚你可以对一个满意。
Whatever you say. Where is she?
你说的,她在哪?
Give me a second and I'll find someone.
给我一点时间我会找到的。
Okay, but only one second.
好,但只有一秒。

分享到