千万别学英语 第2阶段 情景8:在Kim的家里
日期:2013-08-27 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situation 8: At Mrs. Kim's House
情景8  在Kim的家里
All three of them get in Mrs. Kim's car and drive to her house.
他们三个进了的车,开车去她家。
Auntie, your house is very close to the airport.
姑妈,你的房子在机场的附近。
Yes, it only took twenty minutes to drive from the airport to your house.
是的,开车从机场到她家只要20分钟。
Yes, it is very convenient to live close to the airport.
是的,住在机场附近真是太方便了。
Let's go inside and get something to eat.
让我们进去吃一些东西。
That sounds great.
听起来太好了。
I'm really hungry.
我是真的饿了。
(All three of them go into Mrs. Kim's house.)
他们三个都进了吉姆的家里。
What would you like to eat?
你喜欢吃什么?
I would like some kimch's chiger and rice.
我想要一些泡菜和米饭。
No, Dad.
不,爸爸。
We are in America.
我们在美国。
We should eat American food.
我们应该吃美国食物。
She is right.
她说对了。
You can eat rice and kimch'i every day in Korea.
在韩国你天天都可以吃米饭和泡菜。
How about eating some pizza?
吃比萨怎么样?
But we can eat pizza every day in Korea, too.
但是我们在韩国每天也能吃比萨。
I know, but American pizza is different from Korean pizza.
我知道,但是美国比萨跟韩国的是不同的。
Why don't you try it?
为什么不试一下?
Yeah, Dad,
是的,爸爸。
I want to try American pizza.
我想试一下美国比萨。
All right, you win.
好,你赢了。
We'll try American pizza.
我们将试试美国比萨。
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你,爸爸。
Jimmy will be coming home soon ,
吉米不久就要回了,
so we should order two large pizzas.
因此我们将定两个大比萨。
Jimmy eats a lot.
吉米吃很多。
Who is Jimmy?
谁是吉米?
Jimmy is the American name of your cousin Jin-sok.
吉米是你表兄吉姆.索克勤克俭的美国名字。
Jin-sok is a good name.
吉姆.索克是一个好名字。
Why does he need an American name?
为什么他需要一个美国名字?
He doesn't need one,
他不必要一个。
but he wanted one.
但是他想要一个。
Dad, I want an American name, too.
爸爸,我也想一个美国名字。
No, your name is Su-mi.
不,你的名字是苏米.
I gave you that name and you will use it.
我给了你那个名字,你将用它。
What about Sue?
舒怎么样?
Sue is a good American name,
舒是一个好的美国名字,
and it sounds the same as the first half of Su-mi.
它听起来跟苏米的前一部分一样。
Yeah, Dad, what about Sue?
是啊,爸爸,舒怎么样?
Sue is okay,but when we go back to Korea,
舒可以。但是当我们回到韩国
you are Su-mi again.
你又是苏米。
Okay.
行。

分享到
重点单词
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟