千万别学英语 第1阶段 情景13:正餐
日期:2006-02-16 23:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Situaion 13: Dinner
情景13  正餐
(After they finish talking,
(在他们完成谈话以后,
the whole family eats dinner together.)
全家在一起吃晚餐。)
All this talk about cake is making me hungry.
谈论蛋糕的事情使我感到饥饿。
What's for dinner?
晚餐是什么?
Yeah, Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
是啊,妈妈,今晚晚餐是什么?
Tonight I made Pulgogi.
今晚我做了朴狗其。
That, sounds good..
那听起来很好。
What do you think, Michael?
迈克尔你认为呢?
That sounds great.
听起来太好了。
Pulgogi is my fovorite food.
朴狗其是我喜欢的食物。
Yesterday you said kalbi was your favorite.
昨天你说卡皮是你的爱好。
Which one is it?
到底哪个?
I like them both.
两个我都喜欢。
Is it okay to have two favorites?
有两个爱好行吗?
No.
不。
Favorite means the one you like best.
爱好意味着你最喜欢的一个。
I think it's okay to have more than one favorite.
我认为不止一个爱好是行的。
Mom, all your food is my favorite.
妈妈你做的所有食物都是我的爱好。
You're the worker's best cook.
你是工人中最好的厨师。
That's true.
那是对的。
You make even better food than my mother.
你做的甚至比我的妈妈做的更好。
Better than grandma?
比奶奶都好?
Wow. Dad, I thought you said grandma was the best cook.
啊,爸爸,我记得你说过奶奶是最好的厨师。
She was .
她是的。
But now your mother is.
但是现在你妈妈是.
Thank you,dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的。
But don't say that in front of your mother.
但是在你妈妈面前就不要那样说。
She'll be upset.
她会不安的。
And Michael, don't you tell grandma, either.
还有,迈克尔,也不要告诉你的奶奶。
I won't. I Promise.
我答应,我将不会的。
But I'm really hungry.
但是我是真正的饿了。
Can we eat now?
现在我们能吃吗?
Oh, I'm sorry.Of course we can eat now.
哦,对不起。当然,我们现在能吃。
Here's the pulgogi.
这是朴狗其。
Help yourself.
随便吃。

分享到